IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

It's kinda cool because we're at the dawn of civilization and civs are still popping up.

It's kinda cool because we're at the dawn of civilization and civs are still popping up.

Yeah, been getting a new civilization or two every turn since the beginning. There's a crapton of room left all over, especially in Europe.

So you guys, I've decided to run for Congress in the CFC Townhall Elections and since I'm most active here declared IOT my subforum to represent. I also didn't see any other regulars here running for Congress. Hopefully no one will oppose this move and I would love y'alls support. :D

(Sorry for the OT, I didn't know where else to post this :\ )

So you guys, I've decided to run for Congress in the CFC Townhall Elections and since I'm most active here declared IOT my subforum to represent. I also didn't see any other regulars here running for Congress. Hopefully no one will oppose this move and I would love y'alls support. :D

(Sorry for the OT, I didn't know where else to post this :\ )

What, im not important, nor a regular?

VOTE ARYA ON CFC! ARYA WILL BE ARYA WHILE REPRESENTING YOU! AND EVERYONE LOVES ARYA BEING ARYA!

:p

Sorry Arya, missed your name. And I guess Tambien is here often too. Still, vote DroopyTofu!

I know its Southernkings idea to start an IOT 7, but I got a lot of freetime and I made a map (made the map from Darkest Hour editable). It will be a moderate IOT, not too simple but not too complicated.
Spoiler :

That map is about to replace the love I have for the RIOT maps.

*if this is anything like the I&B2 announcement thread in the I&B diplo group, this would be the part where we start claiming countries*

I would join IOTVII

I MIGHT join IOTVII but I would need to see the rules.

*though, I'd probably join anyway*

Watch it start on Tuesday or Thursday so I'm unable to claim Cuba. :p

Count the sentence above as your claim then.

Top Bottom