Playtester?

;lol; What dealiver is saying, Nelia Hawk, is...do you wanna join the team? We could use more xml coders. We have a lot of that to do. Right now, me & deadliver are working our way through the unit xml while Ahriman and Psychic_Llamas do work on the design portion, including putting that in threads on this forum for reference and so people can see our cool ideas. ;)
Anyway, how bout it, Nelia? You want in? It's very easy to do xml. Hell, I just joined a few days ago and am working as an xml slave. :lol:

Anyway, how bout it, Nelia? You want in? It's very easy to do xml. Hell, I just joined a few days ago and am working as an xml slave. :lol:

What are you doing here gabbing? The designers may notice! Quick get back to work before I have to turn you in to save my own skin!!:eek:

Seriously, well if you can take rlaf and I seriously, a good chance to get in on the ground level yo!

most excellent....

Righteous. Wait til we have the beta done. :D

(...coming soon...to a PC near you...)

You could if you joined the team. :assimilate:

true, it would be nice if i could help, but i cant create bugs :crazyeye:. sorry, i guess you have to add them yourself... (check under next quote)

;lol; What dealiver is saying, Nelia Hawk, is...do you wanna join the team? We could use more xml coders. We have a lot of that to do. Right now, me & deadliver are working our way through the unit xml while Ahriman and Psychic_Llamas do work on the design portion, including putting that in threads on this forum for reference and so people can see our cool ideas. ;)

i dont know if i would be much help... i mean i dont know anything about civ4 modding atm.
i guess i could read these "xml guides" and browse the forum about "starting to mod guides" etcetc... but i am too lazy to learn civ4 modding atm.
i am even too lazy atm to give ideas for the warhammer spell list that i wanted to "convert" to civ4 a bit...
i would be happy already to get enough time (and motivation especially) to playtest a bts 3.19 WAR version and find errors and bugs in there. (playing civ eats alot time :cry:)

you guys got alot more help with i.e. opera who joined your team and the others who joined recently. (they seem know how to mod civ4)

and you seem to do a great job on the new version too already. (was browsing your design topics a bit). maybe i would just confuse you all with my ideas, and give ahirman a headache :mischief:.
so i guess i let you do your stuff and give ideas later when i can play it and think something could be changed...
like i did in my other topic...

you may notice not all of us have our heads srewed on correctly... tis a sad but true fact :(

:)p)

you guys are perfectly fine :goodjob:
imagine you all would be "normal" ... it would be boring, crazy people are more fun.

I can haz be playtester of stabl verzion?

ill PM you the link to the Alpha when its done :)

Shouldn't we wait & give them the alpha?

i think people are just signing up for when we do get teh alpha done :p

Was just making sure they were aware it wasn't quite done yet.

Thanks for your interest yo! BTW I think this guy is a perfect candidate for pedia writing (not based off of any of his other posts, just this one)

Guys, when is the alpha supposed to be out? I mean, when would you want it to be out?

I ask this because I'll be doing my DLL coding starting late monday/tuesday. I'll begin by working on LENA's version of it (much easier for me to test if it works correctly) and then I'll port it to Warhammer's DLL. So it won't be done till at best saturday.

Also, do you have a DLL or should I just take the one of FF?

Ok :)

Did you try getting the name of the forum changed? Because, if I understood correctly, you're no longer developping "Warhammer Fantasy Battles" but "Warhammer: Heart of Chaos"?

There is no real need for a forum name change; Warhammer Fantasy Battles is the name of the tabletop game that the mod is based on.

Top Bottom