Warhammer Heart of Chaos - Download and Current Changelog

I reinstalled the game and patched to the previous patch to play WFB 1.5 and I seem to have lost it and can not find a link. Can anyone help?

Guys; just an update. After months of interruption from RL, we should have the next version up after PL's exams in mid-June.

We're still in pre-alpha, but this version should at least *run* for people and will have a number of the most serious bugs fixed.

Yep that's good news, he PMed me about that as well. Have you been able to reach rlaf, Arexack or anyone else interested about making some progress entering units into XML? If no one is really working on this, the mod unfortunately won't get done :( I'm having to work a lot lately, but I'd still be glad to tackle reactivating my ingame Events and Uprisings if someone else can first finish the units/buildings XML so they can be coded.

I haven't heard from anyone; we can send out a call for help. I thought we had the buildings up, mostly? I don't remember; I haven't tried running the mod in a while.

But it would be great to have a clear picture of what we have, and what needs to be done; I'm not even sure which unit XMLs are done and which aren't.

Does anyone still have a link for version 1.5? Had to reinstall civ and no longer have it.

Sorry, I don't think the BTS 3.17 version still exists anywhere; the various mirrors for it have disappeared over the last year I think.

so, did this project die?

would be a shame ... but well, nothing i can do about, sadly ...

so, did this project die?

would be a shame ... but well, nothing i can do about, sadly ...

Nope, PL is converting it from 3.17 to 3.19 with sweat and blood

TD1 Troll art missing, selecting troll in city production causes game to crash.

TD2 Monument is broken with Lordship. Food, gold, and production get a 10 digit increase from sage. As soon as I produce one, my gold goes through the roof. Next turn, my income goes negative.

Glad to see this thread is still partially active, and that this mod is still having work done on it. Quick question, when I try to load it up, it fails to initialize 2 parts of the load sequence. I'm not sure if this is a code problem or a compatibility problem (running Win7 x86).
GFC Error: failed to initialize the primary control theme

I was afraid civ 5 would do this to many mods. Civ V is rubbish frankly, and its release has killed the civ 4 modding community stone dead.

To be honest, its not really Civ5, we haven't accomplished anything much on this mod for nearly a year. Its RL obligations for key mod coders, and lack of enthusiasm.

Personally, I think Civ5 has huge modding potential, and that people forget how weak vanilla Civ4 was before patching and modding.
But it took years for the really good Civ4 mods to come out.

It's a terrible shame really. Civ4 and it's expansions had such freedom to mod that it could (and did) become totally different games with each mod loaded. Have to be honest, Civ5 hasn't helped since it is new and more up to date and "easier" to mod. I haven't seen the SDK myself yet but I really hope it is as great as they say for modding, because some of the rule changes they implemented has really crippled that game. Civ has always been a slow kind of game, where an hour in and then it starts to really pick up the pace and action. Civ5, I was playing on my bro's PC and it was 3 hours into the game and it was still not a lot going on. I think that people are going to get frustrated with Civ5 enough to downgrade and play Civ4 more again. I know I have.
If the Mod Team ever considers getting back into this mod, I'd love to help them out and take some of the load off them so it can stay viable for a longer time. (I do modeling animation texturing GUI and a little coding)

Hi Gents,

could it be possible for you to give access to the Warhammer mod 1.5a (3.18). Since the Chaos mod is far from finished, and its doubtfull it will ever be (sorry to be so realistic!) with Civ 5 on the marked...
The Warhammer 1.5a was VERY good, nice to play, and I am really after it to play it again. But I lost the file...very sadly.

So would you please so kind? At least that work of you will live on!

Best regards
timotimo

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have the original download and sound pack?

Hi, after long seaching I found the
0.13 Version to download, and including the patch E (second link)

It works quite stable, but sadly the Warhammer world scenario crashes always after the first turn.

But you can play at least open games very stable

http://www.gamefront.com/files/10824822

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=247207

If the links do not work, just contact me, I still have the files. I offer this, because I searched about months to get this mad back (After I deleted my 1.5 years ago :( )

Drats, I've been searching for this mod a lot. Too bad the author disappeared like that.

Truly no one has the 1.5 version? Or it was the 0.15 version? Anyone interested on picking up development on this?

Top Bottom