Guess what the next civ to be revealed will be!

So, the next civ will be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell was this thread closed?

Not only did the 2Announced Civ thread have more posts, it was also about the actual news that two civs will be announced tomorrow + a teasure picture.

This thread here started as actual guessing game when we didn't have that news + picture. It's not only completely irrelevant now, but it also doesn't match the actual topic as there are TWO civs going to be revealed tomorrow. (+ we had some interesting discussions there that are gone now as well)

Now warn/ban/remove this post for complaining about moderation actions, but please think about it next time you close a thread.

I agree with you, but express it privately to the moderators.

If Italy is in, instead of Indonesia, I will simply not buy the expansion (soon).
I feel that it's not worth buying then, the Eurocentrism is really getting on my nerves.
They are really a fan favourite and a very deserving civ.
I'm hoping for them, I really don't see why everybody wants Italy in.

The hint is fairly obvious.

And now a new image is here! (And now photoshop inmune)

Also, guess what, it seems it's not going to be the European...

So, which one will have the UA?... the Moorish looking dude, or this odd hairstyle lad...

So, which one will have the UA?... the Moorish looking dude, or this odd hairstyle lad...

looks Asian

Spoiler :

Putting my money on Indonesia.
That probably means no Italy then.
Venice or Normans are the final European civ.

I'm trying to play around with the image to reveal some more detail. His outfit is blue with gold edging, he's got what looks like a ceremonial dagger at his hip and a large moustache.

Two civs announced tomorrow. Moors and ? Indonesia, I don't know much about SE civs. I was hoping for Vietnam.

Putting my money on Indonesia.
That probably means no Italy then.
Venice or Normans are the final European civ.

It rules out the Normans too thank god. N comes before P, and Indonesia and Morocco take care of the two options before the P

If they're smart than they'll reveal the European (Italy, Venice, Normans, Franks) last.

My bet is they'll show the Asian civilization (I hope for the NA tribe). Either way we'll find out soon.

Do I get a prize?

I'm trying to play around with the image to reveal some more detail. His outfit is blue with gold edging, he's got what looks like a ceremonial dagger at his hip and a large moustache.

Dagger yes, moustache no. Looks bare-chested to me.

So that leaves... a European civilization and a dark horse.

So, the European civ is obviously going to be either Venice or Italy, and the last civ is... going to be interesting. I have a feeling it will be either Vietnam or the Sioux.

If the new civ is Indonesia, which seems quite likely, then Italy is out.
Venice is still possible, but I doubt it.
The last two civs are a Native American Tribe and a Dark Horse ihmo.

The Dark Horse could be the actual Dark Lord :p

So that leaves... a European civilization and a dark horse.

So, the European civ is obviously going to be either Venice or Italy, and the last civ is... going to be interesting. I have a feeling it will be either Vietnam or the Sioux.

Actualyl, the dark horse is undoubtely a Native American Civ, without a doubt they would go on and include one, question is if Venice, Indonesia and Morcco, Pueblo are still even a possibility. Not to mentio so are Sioux.

We know we have 1 European nation, Morcco woudl not fall into that category.

A lot of people are suggesting him, but the picture seems to be someone a little less flabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom