Dutch walkthrough of Morocco and Civil War scenario

It has to be Red Fort. Compare the walls:

Yup, it's the Red Fort.

Yes, but the shape of the walls are more like the Red Fort, I think.

Yeah I know, I edited that post. I didn't look at the Red Fort upon posting it.

Lot's of interesting information in this video.

I wonder if India will get a new UB. I guess not :) but I always had the Agra/Red Fort in mind with India's Mughal Forts.

It's kind of the same thing as Songhai and the Great Mosque of Djenne, and they didn't change anything then.

It's kind of the same thing as Songhai and the Great Mosque of Djenne, and they didn't change anything then.

But unlike Songhai, India needs an overhaul. At least it's UA does.

Does anyone else find it amusing that Prora took over the Eiffel Tower's benefits?

Do we know the benefits for the Eiffel Tower in BNW?

Just watching the battle between Poland and Zulu, makes me glad that the Zulu are back in! They are just so aggressive, and they look right doing it! :cool:

It had previously said that you got a choice of special "Reformation" beliefs. It's possible that Reformation is one of the Policies rather than a finisher.

For the last policy in Piety you need all other policies. So if the last policy is Reformation belief its at the end of the Piety tree anyway. It doesnt matter if its the last policy or the finisher.

Prora fits the happiness giving Autocracy wonder quite well. I just cant understand some people.

I laid out my arguments against Prora in another thread and won't clog this one up with all of them, but just to put it briefly: it was never actually built (what currently exists is only part of the original project and was actually finished by the DDR; the Nazis abandoned construction when the war started) and it represents something uglier and more hateful than I think a Civ wonder should.

I really dislike the fact that the Autocracy tree has turned out to just be whitewashed Nazism. With the Kamikaze tenet apparently removed, I think the only aspect of Autocracy that references anything other than the Nazis is the Futurism tenet. What about Japan, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, etc.? I don't want to play as the Nazis, and I particularly don't want to see an idealized version of the Nazis, without any reference to their crimes or to how essential and fundamental racial hatred, exclusion, and violence were to their ideology.

Which, yeah, don't pick Autocracy. Fair enough. But I don't have to like it!

I suppose it would make sense for the Red Fort to have the Kremlin's old bonuses.

Top Bottom