Welcome to Orbis - Download Information

Huh? Maybe it's the gameoptions bug mentioned in the FfH Bug Thread... Basically, there is a problem with the display: when you click one option, the game thinks you clicked another one. Duh.

That's it. By trial and error I have discovered that checking "End of Winter" gives you Unrestricted Leaders. Still working on the Tribal Villages.

hi guys some1 can tell me where i install this one ?

------------> Orbis dll 023.zip

can u tell me the path plz thz

At the mod folder located at the BtS folder located at Civ 4 Folder located at Firaxis games folder located at program files folder located at C

Or wherever your civ installation is - it goes to the same folder Age of Ice and Final frontier is. Also, FfH 0.41a has to be there

If your Civ installation has all registry keys as it should, Orbis install will find its way to the right folder

ho how i can resolve the problem of the slowing game in orbis? im playing n its begin to be really slow , well maybe because there are many units in the game =?? because when i captured a city its make like 5 minute before i can play again u.u

ho how i can resolve the problem of the slowing game in orbis? im playing n its begin to be really slow , well maybe because there are many units in the game =?? because when i captured a city its make like 5 minute before i can play again u.u

How much RAM do you have? and how much free hard disk space ?

If you have only 1GB of RAM, large maps will slow down the system a lot. If you have under 2gb of free hard disk space, windows will have to reduce the size of your page file (using hard disk to suplement RAM) which causes even more slow down. I would suggest you set all options and low details / quality, update your graphic card and system drivers and not run any background application that consume RAM or processor cycles and see if the system improves.

There a great free utility call ProcessXP (i think) created by sysinternals (now part of Microsoft) that will help to get a idea of how your system resources are being consumed.

I am pretty sure that your slow down issues are not Orbis related but are down to your system specification.

i have 6gb of ram windows vista 64x n like 600 gb of hard disk so what i must to do to speed up the game performance its really slow me down ç____ç

i have 6gb of ram windows vista 64x n like 600 gb of hard disk so what i must to do to speed up the game performance its really slow me down ç____ç

There have been a number of people talking about issues with Vista. If you do a search on the forums, you may get some additonal advice. I have only a very basic XP based systems with between 1-2gb of ram and a somewhat ancient CPU's and experiance no problems.

If the majority of people with similar systems to me experiance no problems and you are, then it must be do do with your configuration. CIV 4 was never actually certifed for Vista altough many people claim it runs fine. If you search via google, a number have had problems, especially with updating to the right Direct X version.

Google is your friend - One question, does normal CIV 4 work fine?

Yes. There have been much problems of this...

Spoiler :

hi guys can u try to play this my save game from orbis , i want to know if u play this crahs ur games too or not , i cant go any further because after i end my turn its going to crush , i dunno why :U

Attachments

• help ç_ç.CivBeyondSwordSave
    710.1 KB · Views: 173
Yeah, I am also fine with Vista... Mysterious crashes suddenly stopped happening

well i playing orbis with the mod of leader modmod maybe u need that one to work!

I am sure of it, there are a lot of changes Opera added in her mod.
Also, it would really help if you post your problems where you should - the bug thread. I just noticed your trouble now ;)
Or at leader enhanced as you are using this modmod. But from what you describe, it does seem your installation is broken.
So you can't play any other mod? Does it apply to mods that come with BtS, i.e. Age of Ice or Final Frontier? And what other mod did you try?
Also, You can play FfH, right? Does it work fine?

I am running Vista on 4GB ram and Orbis is fine.

Top Bottom