Turn Tracker

Hey BCLG, nice to see a new face here :wavey:

You should forward your saves to The Council, not to SABER (unless we were elime... elemi... erm... killed this turn :shifty:

We did receive a save however, but it was another turn 168 save. We already had that one a week ago. Nice idea to replay a turn to get warm with the game. :p
Please check the sent emails directory, I don't think Wotan deleted those.

As team BABE is leading off the game, you should always increment the turn number in the save's name. This sent one however (according to CA2) is indeed 168. Please play and send 169.

I received turn 168 from gong, played the turn and the resulting save is what i got from playing it, labelled wrong naturally. Also looking at my sent files it is telling me i sent it to regentman, the council and ginger ale not saber so im really unsure how you came across it. I can resend but are council sure they haven't got the save?

Hmmm... sorry, my fault.

I could swear I had confirmed the turn number in CA2 and it read 168 - but now it's 169 so I guess it's fine except for the file name.

Sorry for confusion caused. :blush:

I already played... but forgot the save at home :wallbash:

I will send it in about 4 hours. Sorry. :blush:

turn 169 sent to SABER.

:wow: impressive speed! :thumbsup:

turn 170 to SABER

team FREE? :coffee:

(unless I misunderstand the am-pm-system and miscalculated the difference of 28 hours) :blush:

Top Bottom