World congress founding predicament

fuzzatron717

Holy Warrior
So I am in a bit of predicament for the world congress founding ok so I want to be the first to found it as well as the AI but there is a bit of trouble. First I have found every civ except Byzantium and researched the printing press. The trouble is there is no one that is peaceful everyone is warmongering except me and Austria and what used to be Babylon R.I.P so I explored the other continent seen all the civ including the annexed Byzantium R.I.P via Swedish city list so Babylon has only been seen by civ on my continent and Byzantium on the civ continent.

So it seems that I have to liberate Byzantium to get the world congress started or otherwise it will never be founded but I have been peaceful and I am not going to another continent to liberate a civ just so the world congress start. What should I do? Oh woe is me for getting civs who love to warmonger.

No, you don't have to liberate anyone to get the congress started. You only need to have contact with the existing civs, not some historical culture that was absorbed into a more powerful one.

I have met all civs existing Byzantium and Babylon are extinct.

If the World Congress hasn't been founded yet, I'm pretty sure they aren't.

After hefty look around I found a dying Byzantium all cities taken one pikeman floating in the ocean nearly dead I had complete kills on. So I kind of over board when making this thread because I found it astonishing that I can't find Byzantium yet they are alive.

Top Bottom