Unit Request Thread 3

Can anyone make a unit with futuristic metal armour and a huge laser gun or something like that with heavy weapons and stuff?

Something like this fallout guy:

Here's a couple of units scenario makers might like. :)

Hellenistic infantry:

Spearman w/ javelins - Thureophoroi

His tunic could be civ coloured. He would throw his javelin before stabbing with his spear.

Perhaps the Thureophoroi would wear Linothorax armour:

Swordsman w/javelin - Thorakitai/Imitation Legion

His white tunic could be civ coloured. His Thureos shield could be like the ones above, only civ coloured instead of white. He would throw his javelin before stabbing and slashing with his sword.

Pikeman - Native Pikeman in Greek service

Persian Infantry:

Light Spearman – Asiatic Spearman-Archer

Main attack would be with the bow. The spear could be used in the defend animation or as attack 3.

Main attack would be with the bow. The spear could be used in the defend animation or as attack 3.

Many requests and proposals are made without taking in account amount of frames used for attack, fortify and death animations, which are logically bound together. Some of proposals couldn`t be realized due to technical features of unit in the game.

I've grabed all them :p
looking for ones that might fit French/Spanish/Italian/Balkan type areas
You can use Balou's French paratrooper and peacekeeper, with various recolor for naval infantry and legion.

I am making a Scenario about the Modern World Mod, but there are :( no 'Modern' Soviet/Russian Rocket Artillery Units except for the Katusha!
It would be would be very :) helpfull if some one would make the following Units:

BM-21 "Grad" (БМ-21 "Град")

BM-27 "Uragan" (БМ-27 "Ураган")

BM-30 "Smerch" (БМ-30 "Смерчу")

TOS-1 "Buratino" (ТОС¹-1 "Буратино")

You should be able to find a Grad somewhere, but the others are not available yet.

I know; the old Soviet rocket installation Unit made by Doncov back in 2003.
I'm already using it in my mod, but the Graphics :( are really outdated.

Maybe, someone could make a cleaned up version of it...

Many requests and proposals are made without taking in account amount of frames used for attack, fortify and death animations, which are logically bound together. Some of proposals couldn`t be realized due to technical features of unit in the game.

Yeah, I know. :)

The archer-spearman combination is probably not feasible, but one can dream. And in-game it probably wouldn't matter anyway, he'd be just as good as a regular spearman.

Basically i am asking anyone who is descent or amazing at making units to make the Shagohod from MGS 3, GANDER from MG Ghost Babel, Gekko from MGS 4, RAXA from MGS Portable ops, TX-55 from MG, and the beauty with the beast corps which are Laughing Octopus, Screaming Mantis, Raging Raven, and Crying Wolf. Don't send me anything unless you are making the units and if you do, Thank you.

Images of these Wanted to be made Metal Gears are found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_gear_rex

The Beast Squad Can be found at
http://www.konami.jp/mgs4/us/top.html
then you have to go to the character's page

Try asking for simple things :)

All right then: Is anyone interested in making a huricane/cyclone unit? Basically a swirling cloud, positioned to be in the air, with lightning attack (Just a flash is prefered, not like a lighting bolt hiting a particular spot where enemy will be), raining figit, and disolve death or something like that.

I trust you all know what a hurricane/cyclone looks like, right?

Top Bottom