***Civilopedia Icon/Text Request Thread***

I can whip up a few real quick.
Any preferences on the kamikaze icon? Color or B&W?
And what kind of whaling? Old or new?
And would a Tomahawk or something of the same work for your cruise missile, or did you mean also the RPG or mortar type of missile? There really is no real life counter-part to a 'nationless' cruise missile.

I can whip up a few real quick.
Any preferences on the kamikaze icon? Color or B&W?
And what kind of whaling? Old or new?
And would a Tomahawk or something of the same work for your cruise missile, or did you mean also the RPG or mortar type of missile? There really is no real life counter-part to a 'nationless' cruise missile.

I dont mind on the kamikaze colour i just want the plane just about to go into a ship,
Probly old style whaling
and just somekind of (modern) missile with a transparent "?" over it

:)

Okay, I'll be done with them tomorrow. I'm almost finished with them, just need to civify them.

Can i have some tech icons please;
Mechanised Agriculture
Highways
TV
Personal Computers (like laptops)
Jet Propultion
Flamethrower
Hot Air Balloons
Revolver
Mechine Gun
and
Refridgeration

Thanks and have fun:goodjob:

Omni314, you'll find many of those have already been done if you look in the graphics modpacks forum and/or download database.

I was able to find Refrigeration, TV, Machine guns, a Small arms, and Jet Propulsion techs.

Everything else I just did in another pack. Check my library in my sig. Also, that martial law one is done as well.

I was able to find Refrigeration, TV, Machine guns, a Small arms, and Jet Propulsion techs.

Everything else I just did in another pack. Check my library in my sig. Also, that martial law one is done as well.

Omni314, you'll find many of those have already been done if you look in the graphics modpacks forum and/or download database.

yer, sorry i just kind of copied out from a (paper) list without editing really

I would like to see three tech icons for the same topic:
meteorology /weather forecast
1st one should be a pre WWI icon (perhaps something like a barometer)
2nd one should be useable for WWII and early cold war(not sure about that one.. perhaps something with a radarbased cloudmap?)
3rd modern day weather forecast... perhaps something satellite based...

Reasons for the icons: weather forecast has changed our life in many ways and developed quite far since it's beginnings.... It made seafaring and flying safer, farming more efficient and is even today very important for any military planing....

Can I request Solid Snake unit Civ3? I mean more like Solid Snake appearnce not the guerilla unit in Civ3. Thank you!

I need a civ description of Israel (preferrably two civpedia pages long). I would just steal something from Wikipedia, but the WP article is too long and lacks any good summary. A text from someone elses mod would be okay too, but then I need that person's permission to copy it.

Oh, thanks! It doesn't say who made it though, but I guess it's okay to just take stuff from there?

Well I put together the database, but to find out who made that civilopedia, look up the mod that that civilopedia is from and see who made that. ;D

Well I put together the database, but to find out who made that civilopedia, look up the mod that that civilopedia is from and see who made that. ;D
Oh yeah, duh. I was gonna do that but then the forum went down and then I forgot about the whole thing. Well, I tried that now, but it just keeps saying "Invalid Tag Specified". :confused:

Oh yeah, I have another request. In my scenario I have replaced governments with religions, and the equivalent to Anarchy is Religious Turmoil, which I need an icon for. I could make it myself, but I can't come up how to represent that. If anyone has any ideas for how an icon for Religious Turmoil could look like, please tell me!

Sure. I'll do it. I've wanted to get back into icons, just never had anything to do. Be back to you in a few mins. ;D

Okay, I've come up with one idea. If it's not what yo had in mind, please say.

Attachments

• RelgiousTermoil-Idea1-Large.pcx
    15.1 KB · Views: 235
Top Bottom