Another Happiness-Nationality Indicator

wuhjah

Prince
Balthasar got me thinking about the popheads with his monthly contest. So, based on many others' work here, I made one a little more suitable to my taste.

Included in the file is the Conquests popheads modified and the bmp file shown. One can simply cut the white portion and add it as a layer to whatever custom popheads are currently being used.

Spoiler :

File here.

I know this doesn't apply to many people, but if you try to use the white blank I included in the previous post on a custom set, you may run into a problem with the civ-colors.

If you were using the (included) civ pop heads with the original palette, there shouldn't be any problem.

I mistakenly thought the civ colors were in the first 32 slots (My previous idea on the right,) but now I find it seems to be the first 64 (shown on the left.) The attached .bmp/rar file has the correct palette if you want to add it to a custom set.

Looks the same, but correct palette.
Spoiler :

View attachment pop civ color full pal.rar

Hi, Sepamu92. Thanks for the comments. It probably seems like forever ago that you did your own work on Civ3, but your space terrain (still) looks nice.

Thanks to Balthasar with his contest for the inspiration. Sorry that they're not useful for anyone but me.

The left file shows (probably) the one I'll include in the Cinemod with alterations to the first and second eras. The file on the right is full color. Neither is the greatest due to limited palette colors and limited time. Here's the file in compliance with the rules of the contest.

Maybe later in the week I'll add some in game previews of the other eras. Here is era 4.

Eras 1-3
Spoiler :

Top Bottom