Preview of bandit animation

Dark Sheer

Deity
Here is a little something that I am working on.

From the posting at the Modpack section it seems alot of people is interested in making some North American colonization mod. And how could something with a Old West theme go without those horse back bandits? ;)

So I start to work on a horseback rifleman which I am converting from the calvary by removing the sword and change the hat to a western cowboy hat :D

Any comment on this one is welcomed.

:king:

Attachments

• banditrun_w.gif
    banditrun_w.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 231
Actually I did consider the color part. ;)

Originally I was even thinking of putting a hanky over the face but the graphic is so small... :o

As to the Civ color, my idea is giving these units hidden nationality so if you see them cross your border it will be grey anyway ;)

Of course another reason for leaving more Civ color is in case someone want to use them as the regular horseback rifleman in the Old West. By leaving more Civ color there will be more flexibility for whoever want to add them.

I have already completed Default and Run and now working on Attack. Hope to finish within 1-2 days. :cooool:

I really need some units for that Colonization mod and that bandit surely looks great.

Thank you.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comment ;)

There is so many units that I would like to make and so little time. :D

But I tends to read the forum and see what is needed and I will try to make them.

Also in the work is a fanatic unit (I miss those red robed monks in Civ2 !!) which I am going to create specially just for civfanatics even if no one use them. :cooool:

It should have revolvers!

Originally posted by hzm
It should have revolvers!

No it shouldn't. As it is it can be used both in late middle ages and industrial age. With revolver it would be only later.

Top Bottom