Modern Alliances

thanks dacubz145

lol i know but i figured it couldnt hurt to help. im doing 1920 my self anyway so i already did all the reasearch.

Hi, I love this mod and I downloaded it several times in many different versions, but I always have the same problem, game crash with no reason and I don't know why... I play differents scenarios and civs and it's always the same :/ is this an usual problem or it just happens to me??

im just hoping if i help then i'll get a decent scenario for civ5 to play ;)
none of the famous civ4 scenario makes have gone onto making civ5 scenarios. theres a few half decent ones but nothing interesting.

saltwater tank huh? bet that cost your parents abit of money. had goldfish when i was a kid but nothing like that. just make sure to always keep the lid on the tank. my dad bought a cheap second hand tank for me and it didnt have a lid and one of the goldfish committed suicide by jumping out of the tank, weird i know.

updated to version 2.6!!!
Spoiler :
Changed Versailles from palace to ancient wonder
1 new civ DR of Congo
Movies: all wonders now have movies
1 new palace: Royal Amsterdam palace (netherlands)
Improved building scaled
Fixed petronas artwork & button
Added 38 Ancient Wonders: Ulugh beg observatory, Temple of the inscriptions, Jokhang, Sharadamba Temple, Famen Temple, Akshardham, Hungarian Academy of sciences, letohradek hvedza, Stara Synagogue, Alte Oper, Bolshoi Opera, Bourla Theatre, temple of Edfu, All staint's Church, Helvig Eleonora Church, Kinkaku-ji, Imam Reza Shine, temple of Heaven, inuksuk, gate of the sun, Ruwanwelisaya, Leaning Tower or Pisa, Itsukushima Shrine, Doge's Palace, Kharbas Caves, Jetavanaramaya, Boudhanath, shore temple,Neuschwanstein Castle, Pena National Palace, Leaning Tower, Itsukushima Shrine, Doges Palace, Changdeokgung, Arg-e Bam, Saint Sophia Cathedral, Chachapoyas, Sagres Point Compass Rose
Added 1 organization: red crescent and changed red cross to organization
added 3 new Modern Wonders Laxminarayan Temple, Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Kozloduy NPP
2 new Skyscrapers Trump international hotel and tower, Deutsche Bank Twin Towers
Added civilopedia text
5 new religions: Shinto, Sunni, Shia, Bahai, Wicca

Nahh of course i bought it myself :lol: went to a saltwater store, guy wanted 2000-3000 for just the tank, and between ebay and petsmart (biggest petstore chain in US, not sure about UK) got it for 400 :lol: Havent gotten fish though yet, thatll cost me a bit as well

@ mijamobu, are you playing just scenarios? Because scenarios are currently in progress, the world blank ones might work but expect an update in a week with three scenarios (ww1, korean war, indonesian war of independence) as well as several blank ones. Does custom game work?

The good thing is it is a one time price, once you have it the maintence is just basically food and replacing fish,

btw added wicca for you :p

you forgot to add the celtic pagan religion too :rolleyes:

add that too and The Wicker Man will be happening for real in a remote scottish island in no time :cry:

if you don't understand that cultural reference i just made then this link will explain what i mean(dont worry not a long read i promise lol)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wicker_Man_(1973_film)

wicca is the modern version of pagan religions, i was talking about the original celtic ones.
as thats the version mentoned in the movie i made reference to.

yeah im pretty sure other than that scottish island in the movie and which ever american island they used in the hollywood remake of that movie that particular form of celtic paganism aint big anymore :p

never saw the hollywood remake so whether Nicolas Cage was burnt to death in an wickerman or if he escaped off that island i dont know :p

yeah you know a religion doesnt have a good rep when even george w bush, one of the dumbest americans ive ever seen thinks your religion is a joke lol

"In the United States, a number of legal decisions have improved and validated the status of Wiccans, especially Dettmer v. Landon in 1985. However, Wiccans have encountered hostility from some politicians and Christian organisations, including former president of the United States George W. Bush, who stated that he did not believe Wicca to be a religion."

Ehh i wouldnt say hes the dumbest or even close, if you the majority of 300 million people (or well...minority :lol:) vote for you to be president you can not be to dumb. Honustly he had a bad rep but he was not that bad of a president. He just gets ripped on because he sent us into the middle east again, but in reality, if we did not do anything about 9/11 nothing would of stopped it from happening again and again. When a guy goes to the two hardest schools to get into in the counrty, you gotta be pretty smart :lol:

But first four years i think he was a great president, after that not so much. He started many things that are still very important, such as no child left behind (which insures education to all kids), medicare drugs to seniors as well as others.

now why on earth people in UK hated him so much, no idea messed up our economy and its about time you guys stop relying on us :p

Top Bottom