[MoM] Servants of Justice

The Elohim whant some of their citys back and wish to know about the secrets of mining, we can agree to the latter.
Spoiler :

Our army marches though the broken lands and fights of the undead and orc that dwell there.
Spoiler :

The overconcil offerd us some support for our rightious cause, we shall accept some radiant guards.
Spoiler :

Our ships sail the seas of Erebus, but many islands are just dead lifeless wastelandes.
Spoiler :

Our swords are harbingers of Junil, our iron fists the very extension of his will. Our shields are empowered by the strength of his teachings, and our horses given speed by the light of our virtue.
Spoiler :

We discover more savages to our south, it is our duty to teach them the ways of civilisation.
Spoiler :

Our sages are working day and night to find cures for the broken lands the Sheaim left behind.
Spoiler :

A grand architect is send out to build a government center in the northern provinces, this will make our empire run more efficient.
Spoiler :

Necromancers roam the land, no doubt remains of the Sheaims wicked rule, our crusaders dispose of the problem in the only proper way.
Spoiler :

Our new enemys will be found in far away lands, we must study the stars to navigate savely though the waters of Erebus.
Spoiler :

The lost paradise...

Able to change oceans into dark matter, and forests into deserts.
To cast fire as high as the sky can reach, and to fill up the air with the darkness of black smoke.

They have destroyed Gabella's plans, first wife of Nemed, who's sins made her become the mistress of the dark prince of hell.
They countered the revolt lead by the one who was once known as the angel amongst angels, the angelic Agares.

Ever since, their mere presence is enough to prevent the same events from ever happening again.
Listen to the cry of those winged beings!

They serve The One and predict the judgement day.
Neither Gods nor humans.

We call them angels.
Spoiler :

View attachment Team MoM AD-0374.CivBeyondSwordSave

I dont think we realy need it, at this point the game is pretty much a clean up job.

hopefully I can play in about 8 hours

do we really want to go on with this game though? We definitely won already, from here on is just boring mop up work

I'd much rather start a new game tbh :)

If we didn't finish this, our fans will be disappointed (we have fans in this thread, right? :lol:)

I'm fine with either continuing this game, or starting new one.

How about starting a new game with Xtended? We can side with Condatis, or try to summon Cthulthu an Overlord...

Id still say we take on a real chalange and switch to Tholals but extended mom is fine too, aslong as the barbs acctualy do something.

well, a fan is asking for us to finish. Aline and Gekko, if you don't want to finish and prefer to start a new one, I'll finish this game, albeit rather slow (one report per day, maybe).

How about it?

PS : Barbarians do something in Xtended :D

Not a problem, we'll just draft him and ship him overseas anyway :D

We meet Hyobrem, even the mighty King of Balors trembles before the might of our empire.

We must hurry up, sings of the coming end of times are getting even more grim.

Who knows, we could find some artefacts useful in our fight against evil.

A great bard is born, his phonetic feats give rise to a golden age.

And we fully research our study of Theology, allowing us to better understand Junil's will from the holy scriptures.

Torrorerial is blessed by the birth of two miracolous children:

A merchant who opens a vast fishing business, and a priest who brings our golden age to new heights.

We are going to need the support of our towns to finance our overseas military effort.

Another great merchant is born, he opens a ranch in the plains nearby his hometown.

Another horsemen arrives in Erebus, and starts terrorizing the southern seas killing some of our isolated caravels.

It's time for war, those savages will need to bend before righteousness.

We amass a large naval force and strike Yersinia in the open seas. Many are lost, but we succeed in killing the powerful demon before he can do more damage.

Our mighty army is ready to follow your orders.

Attachments

• Team MoM AD-0394.CivBeyondSwordSave
    483.5 KB · Views: 60
Our sages make efforts to revert Erebus back the way it used to be.
Spoiler :

We also discover the art of taxing.
Spoiler :

Our army battles the wild beastman, they stand no chance against our mighty force.
Spoiler :

As their capital falls the beastman run for the wilderness, terrified of Junils power.
Spoiler :

Rightious rage fills the hearts of our soldiers.
Spoiler :

The next demonic rider enters the world, we make haste to slay him.
Spoiler :

Rejoice!
The faith of our troops and our loyal allys the wise Elohim was strong enough for Junils power to manifest into Erebus, he will save this world, he will slay the demons we could not slay, enlighten those we could not enlighten.
And there was peace on Erebus as Junil ruled over it for all eternity.

Spoiler :

Well....duh :s
Whant now? new game?
Im all up for some Sheaim.

wow!

never be too sure taht you will win!

go for the evil this time. With Xtended :trouble:

There is no succession game for a long time now...

And I have an idea :)

Unfortunatelly, I cannot participate fully (I cannot take screenshots).
But, I saw something interesting here at cfc. I mean a succession team game "it's tax day again'. I am not interested with its setup, but...

There are TWO teams, and they both play the same start!
Would there be people interested in that kind of game? We would need at least 6 people to make it meaningful...

we can discuss setting later, if we have enough players

Top Bottom