The S&T Times

But I’m the chief interviewer. ;)

Seriously, I kinda want to interview him. However, before I do, I would like confirmation from Tam that this will continue. I don’t want to waste what precious little time I have.

:D

really it was just a joke, saying that only TD is good enough to interveiw him
anyone can do it (although its not really my say)

But I’m the chief interviewer. ;)

Seriously, I kinda want to interview him. However, before I do, I would like confirmation from Tam that this will continue. I don’t want to waste what precious little time I have.

:D

We could both interview him!

:agree: TD is heir to the throne in S&T. And here are all the nominees for 3rd place...

Jusos
Gruekiller
AOS9001
Yoshi

And yeah, Tambien has been inactive. HE HAS LOST TEH EPIC WARS!

TD is heir to the throne in S&T. And here are all the nominees for 3rd place...

Jusos
Gruekiller
AOS9001
Yoshi
Tlönitte

fixed

Bah, that's just Civ 4 S&T. You'd need to find a lot more nominees, and maybe a new king or two if you included Civ 3 S&T (and maybe Civ 2 and Civ 5, but hardly anyone does anything in Civ 2 S&T anymore :p)

I am working on Story Reviews for the Second Edition of the Times in place of christos200 & JamesCaesar.
It'll certainly come out, so don't worry about it.

Also, I thought I would like to mention that I would prefer people calling me Dawn instead of TD.
TD doesn't strike me as my own username as much as it does shorthand for "Transmitted Disease". :(

answers :)

it has been decided that S&T Times will be a monthly paper. so techincally it means the next edition will come out somewhere next week.
Tambien will be gone next week, so unless, us lowly journalists :p can work without our head editor, we will not make it.
Anyway, at this point it is the plan that S&T will continue, an you can expect it in the next couple of weeks. if not...(give us a break, we just started....we still are in the start up fase :p)

Woah, I really need to check this thread more often.

answers :)

it has been decided that S&T Times will be a monthly paper. so techincally it means the next edition will come out somewhere next week.
Tambien will be gone next week, so unless, us lowly journalists :p can work without our head editor, we will not make it.
Anyway, at this point it is the plan that S&T will continue, an you can expect it in the next couple of weeks. if not...(give us a break, we just started....we still are in the start up fase :p)

Yay. :D

I’ll try to interview Sistul in the next while.

Meh, I give up on reviews since mine were complete crap. I got in touch with a moderater named AlanH and could interview him and ask him gto spread the word for other moderators to interview.

Does someone want to intereview me?

So, it's been a month since the last one now... ;)

Some of us are working on a little something to keep you occupied, so don't worry. ;)

Top Bottom