[IMPORTANT!] Commerce Poll: If we abandon the Philo gambit, what next? [IMPORTANT!]

What will be our next tech if we drop the Philo gambit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
This is a companion to on the future of the Philo gambit

It is understood that if we do abandon the Philo gambit, we will research at the 50-turn minimum. The question is, which one?

The options should be straightforward - The one with the most votes will be next on the tech queue, if the other poll dictates that we should abandon the Philo gambit. If the Philo gambit is followed through, this poll will be null and void.

I would add zero research and single scientist research to the discussion, just to allow all possibilities to be explored. :)

Zero research would be my preference.

EDIT: You did the zero research thang. Sorry.

I'm just wondering, why is a Philosophy an option in the poll?

I guess we could still choose to research philosophy at the minimum rate even while abandoning the philo gambit (which I assume would be researching philosophy at a high rate).

donsig said:
I guess we could still choose to research philosophy at the minimum rate even while abandoning the philo gambit (which I assume would be researching philosophy at a high rate).

Look at the poll again, this is if we abandon the philo gambit, so philo shouldn't be counted as an option.

Anyways I say stay with Philo!

No philo should be an option, even if we arent trying to get a free tech out of philo we can still research it at normal pace

Top Bottom