SevoMod 3

Stellan_87 said:
Is there anything better than drinking and partying all night, making out with a hot woman twice your age, then playing sevos civ 4 mod with a good cup of cofee in your hand trying to sober :king:

There better be !!! . . . . . . I'm 62 years old ;)

Elrikk

Is there anything better than drinking and partying all night, making out with a hot woman twice your age, then playing sevos civ 4 mod with a good cup of cofee in your hand trying to sober

If you find playing a game the top of your life, they've kept you pretty isolated in that monastery, haven't they?

Downloading:
Time remaining 1 h 3 min :sad: :sad: :sad:

Now its over 4 hours! 9 kb/sec.... is that normal with a 54 mbps internet speed??

My God! Your work is impressive. The new "Intro" (music), animated leaders, technologies... Beautiful.
Amazing.
A game tonight?... Maybe it is too late. Tomorrow ? Hmmm... no... Now then?

:crazyeye:

THANK YOU "Sevo" and the same to your friends.

Sigh............

I downloaded from File Front, and couldn't install. Message read the computer can't find the right program to install. What am I doing wrong?:confused:

I downloaded from File Front, and couldn't install. Message read the computer can't find the right program to install. What am I doing wrong?

Try again with a download manager. I use an older version of "WellGet". (Free)

Get it here: http://www.addict3d.org/index.php?page=downloadfile&ID=3441

Learn how to use it. You never miss with a program like that.

You CANNOT open the file because it is corrupted. A browser like Internet Explorer or another one is not the best tool for a job like that (~165MB). Use it to download 1MB or less!

:goodjob:

I hate file front. does anyone else always get a slow download from them. it starts out at a respectable speed but now im only going at 18kbs. i swear if after all this time and then it doesnt work im gonna **** a brick

It's doing that to me too, I've been trying since the link was posted to get it, and the speed just keeps dropping off

Very much appreciated!

I'm having an unexpected result... seeing a red spot appear as a slave unit for Sobieski. I'm going to assume this is not the intended graphic... Doesn't seem to affect gameplay, though.

Any intention of adding the newly discovered religious victory anytime soon?

Thanks for your awesome mods!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 806
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 724
Merum said:
Very much appreciated!

I'm having an unexpected result... seeing a red spot appear as a slave unit for Sobieski. I'm going to assume this is not the intended graphic... Doesn't seem to affect gameplay, though.

Any intention of adding the newly discovered religious victory anytime soon?

Thanks for your awesome mods!

First bug reported! Yaaaay? Huh?

Well, gotta be honest, that's a weird one. The slave looks fine on my end. I hope the upload didn't get messed up. I'll look into it.

I expect a lot of these little glitches at first, so hang in there with me while I get them all hammered out!

Not sure about religious victories...seems too easy, but I could be wrong. I'm not against adding it, but I would want to see it made a lot harder.

Stellan_87 said:
Is there anything better than drinking and partying all night, making out with a hot woman twice your age, then playing sevos civ 4 mod with a good cup of cofee in your hand trying to sober :king:

Favorite quote thus far.:lol: I vaguely remember those days...and no, there wasn't anything better!

Actually, I'm impressed to see the age range of the fans here...sounds like teens to sixties...impressive!

firefox has download manager with it. but it doesnt seem to be helping, i'll give this 'wellget' a try

OK. Install WellGet. When it's done, open it. Click up on Tools, Options, MONITOR. Uncheck the white squares. Close it.
Try again to download. When you see the link and you are ready to click on it, RIGHT-CLICK instead and select "Download by WellGet".
Enjoy!

:)

Thats it! My minutes of happy downloading at filefront are over.
I had a good run with 60kbs... I was pushing 30% completion.
Then... well then the decrease started. And didnt finish until i reached 8 kbs and 4 hours remaining.
But i will not forget the good times me and 60kbs had, oh how we used to laugh! But thats history now.. and i will get by, one way or another.

wellget doesnt seem to be much better, it's gone from 40kbs to as low as .8 several times since i started a new download... oh well, i give up, maybe if im lucky itll be done by tomorrow

Top Bottom