[BtS] World of Civilization - New Modular Loading Standard

Has anyone ever given thought to creating a Sniper? Give him great range and good strength, but make him take a little longer to build since it takes a while to train a good Sniper.

SVN is up to revision 1187!!!!!

V0.95 will be out in a week or two I hope and then V1.00 in January.

Looking forward to 1.00!

The WoC Team has created an "open" area on SourceForge.net that we want all modders using the WoC to share if they wish.

The idea is for an easy file repository where we can all work together to make the WoC Standard better. Mainly it makes it easier for the WoC Team to help everybody else understand our vision of TRUE Modular modding by working on the actual files instead of just "talk" on the forums.

We have already put quite a few things from CFC there for the original modders to convert/adapt or anybody else to pick up something and run with it to make it to the WoC Standard.

The SVN is located here: http://wocmodules.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wocmodules/

Please post in this thread (I prefer in our Dev Area) or via PM to me that you want full upload access (everybody has download access to this SVN and the WoC Core as well).

Whats the update on 1.00? Soon I hope!

Whats the update on 1.00? Soon I hope!

Well we have been finding more bugs with "advanced" portions of the WoC Standard and would like to have as much resolved as possible for v1.00

It is 90% done or so....I could push it out but would rather wait a week or so.

Any word on an update?

We might just go to v1.00....but v.95 or v1.00 will be out this weekend for sure.

TAfirehawk,

Are you using the inquisition mod by Bmarnz? If so, I would like to recommend a couple of improvements that a lot of people have been waiting for. Bmarnz has not had a post for over a month now and we would like to get these minor changes implemented.

Very Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

I like the Naval additions in this version!

TAfirehawk,

Are you using the inquisition mod by Bmarnz? If so, I would like to recommend a couple of improvements that a lot of people have been waiting for. Bmarnz has not had a post for over a month now and we would like to get these minor changes implemented.

Very Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

Yes we are using it as you can see on the newly redone SVN, which can be looked at with a regular web browser.... http://worldofciv.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/worldofciv/

Any suggestions are always welcome to improve things....a better place would be our Dev area where we have things broken down into multiple threads for better organization.

Hello TAfirehawk,

Can we ask to put in a simple mod-module?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=187312

Regards,

JohnYoga

If a mod is done to the WoC Modular format, then anybody can plug it in at any time.

All we are doing is fixing the Firaxis mess they call Modular XML Loading...making it so players and modders alike can mix and match, sharing and choosing as they like with minimal effort.

If a mod is done to the WoC Modular format, then anybody can plug it in at any time.

All we are doing is fixing the Firaxis mess they call Modular XML Loading...making it so players and modders alike can mix and match, sharing and choosing as they like with minimal effort.

Ahh, I see.

Then perhaps I need to ask the Blitz dude to WoC Modular format his file; that way, it can properly "fit" in your mod building system.

Regards,

JohnYoga

Ahh, I see.

Then perhaps I need to ask the Blitz dude to WoC Modular format his file; that way, it can properly "fit" in your mod building system.

Regards,

JohnYoga

Well we can't ask too much of other modders until we release V1.00

Any timeframe for a 1.00 release?

Top Bottom