[BtS] "Mars, Now!"

what was in the dll the_j?

It was the CAR .dll, IIRC, so 25% more speed.

solis78,
you can use kmods dll, its great.
if you want, i can merge it to mars now.

Thanks for the offer :), but I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot to be adjusted in the XMLs for that :/.

I had some similar problem after installing some different mods and I cleared the problem by wiping my civ4-installation and reinstalling it. Now I made some backup of the entire civ-folder for a more easy restore.

Greetings and gratulations, that the mod is working - it's a nice one.

Makarius

How do you create custom Religions? Where and what images do I need to change? What XML files do I have to edit?

My english isnt good anoth to explain the Wohle process, but adding a New Religion isnt Wonderwork...
Look at the Assets Folder in your mod, in the XML Folder should be another Folder called gameinfo...
And there you can find the Infos for religions, as reference for your New Religion.
I think you should also see the Position of the Buttons (2) and Icons (2)...in wich Folder ect...
You must also add your New Religion Icons the the Gamefont Tag...in to different sizes, i think 32x32 and 21x21 i think...but to be sure Take a existing Religion as reference...

For the Artwork use GIMP with dds Plugin...
For the Gamefont.tga work use the Gamefont Editor...you will find them in the Downloadsection for Tools...

Maybe this mod is also a good reference...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=7134585

I'm hoping to make a map of terraformed Mars (as a map in regular BtS). Do you have a grid or copy of the map of terraformed Mars in this mod?

I just wanted to say that I like this mod a lot, and that I liked it so much in fact, I uploaded a scenario for it. Do you think I could put a link for this mod on my scenario's page? Do you think there is any potential for someone to keep working on this?

Since The_J has previously said he's not continuing this mod, I would say that whomever he gives his blessing to may continue the mod. I've done my own small bits of work here and there, but only recently started working on it again after having used a Mac for two years and completely dropping from the modding scene until last year.

try the mods in my sig if you like sci fi mods.

What exactly is my sig?

It would be nice if someone (perhaps you Vortilex?) continued this mod, and I would be willing to help. Even though my own knowledge of code is limited.

Still no one answered my question, can I link to this mod on my file's description page?

Sig = signature (Is that what you're asking?) Regarding your question on linking the mods, you should always give credit where credit is due, so yes.
The stuff at the bottom of posts.
|
V

How does one go about the Evolution Victory in Mars Now? The Civilopedia has nothing on the Nitrogen Breathing component, which I assume is a National Wonder? It's supposed to be a platform to build the rest of the Evolution Victory. Can some please shed some light? Thanx.

To be honest, I usually get another victory before I achieve that one, even if I'm trying for it...

Again?

So, does anyone have patch E?

Top Bottom