SciFi/Fantasy Unit Graphics

Disturbed Guy, Harkonnen Troopers and Fremen from Dune 2...

Attachments

• Dudes.png
    Dudes.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,775
Dune 2.. Westwoods master piece and the first true RTS! All hail!

I've got some pretty decent Dune units, even better when you consider that they were created for the 8-bit versions of the game:

Reno's Dune Units

[Edit: These were not created by me (stated elsewhere). That's why it says Reno's units.]

Attachments

• Reno_Dune_Units.gif
    Reno_Dune_Units.gif
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,134
Hi all!
I am sorry for my bad English, I use the online translator.
Prompt please, I can use conversion Reno's dune units in my not commercial project? How I can notify the author on my desire?

I had to do a Google search to locate the original download: right here at CFC. The link contains his 2002 e-mail address (good luck there) and a download with text file (which I didn't have). With the exception of the creature on row 4, all of the icons are original artwork, ie, no game rips.

Thanks. Probably the author has completely disappeared for community. Works really class. It is sad that, I couldn't find any its other works.

Assuming you cannot contact him: He states in the text file that his units are free to use, but requests that you include his name and e-mail address with any release. I imagine the same would apply to any non-commercial, non-Civ2 project - although there wouldn't be much point including a dead e-mail address. ;)

Very nice!
Is it a remake of the original or a return to bitterfrost island?
(Which begs the inescapable question, are we going to see amazone bbies?)

Very nice!
Is it a remake of the original or a return to bitterfrost island?
(Which begs the inescapable question, are we going to see amazone bbies?)

Sorry, dude - I totally missed your post! :)

It's a re-imagined scenario. Same goal to dominate the island, but with no zombies, etc.
This time we have powerful barb infestations, exploding lizards and Gombu hordes! :D

And yes, there are boobs - !
But they are attached to samurai cat-girls or viking blue chicks!
Something for all tastes...;)

No magic or supernatural silliness any more in Bitterfrost...It is now set in the world of a comic I produce.

:D
What prompted the shift away from magic curt?

Top Bottom