Propaganda Posters - Please Help

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
I'm looking for any world war ii propaganda materials from Bulgary, Romania, Siam, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey - especially scanned posters. Eventually direct me for such posters on internet.

It's needed for creating LH's from this country

Would Hearts of Iron propaganda posters do? Copyright or...?
I tried to upload examples but imageshack is wrecked, I could e-mail them to you if you want.

You're life savour :)
thank you very much :)

Don't worry about poor quality of Siam poster - i didn't expected good quality :)

and HOI posters would work - i don't think that paradox bought rights to posters that were made around 60-70 years ago :)

I figured it out too, still wanted to make sure they aren't somehow copyrighted :confused:
Imageshack is incredibly slow, could I email them?
All you requested are there, with note that Iran was called Persia at that time. Non-European posters are not of such good quality, but I guess that's because they had lots of illiteracy, or weren't fighting war directly, or weren't independent until later (Egypt)
I really like Turkey's and other Europeans though

ok :)
thank you very much :)
you're life savour - it would keep the LH all in the same style - i googled but i couldn't find any poster for them :)

ok send them to asiox3@yahoo.com

wow
thank you - now all the nation have posters :):goodjob: :woohoo:

btw this girl with wings - are you sure it's from romania? - looks like greek alphabet. but i don't care about it much - i'll hide markings with glasses.

EDIT
could you find also poster for portugal> thx in advice :)

I sent you Portugal one. That one with wings is for Romania, but I think that isn't Greek alphabet but Cyrillic letters, as used in Russia and Yugoslavia.

Ok thank you very much :)
now i need to finish making graphics for LHs :)

Asio, may I suggest you post a pre version, what you got so far. People lost interest in this mod mainly because of that. No updates in months. Id personally rather have smaller more frequent updates then giant ones where u gotta wait so long.

There's only one month left :p
I promise that after the next update the future updates would be more frequently.

Tough it may also take long - unfortunatelly the modelling and texturing is time consuming process. I don't want to keep new update on the shelf for long time - so the nw version on 1st september would be without all the whistles i planned to add, but slowly the mod would be getting better and better.

I don't have much yet - i was focused mostly on graphics - now i put pieces together (still missing important and vital for proper mod working things).

Do you use perhaps yahoo?
i'm on yahoo messenger - asiox3@yahoo.com
and i'm interested in your help :)

EDIT Ok i know how to add msn user to yahoo, wait a sec...

Top Bottom