Start

:sleep::cooool:

Seems CIFO has discovered some sort of error in the map/game making. They say there needs to be a restart. I am trying to get the details now. This transition to a new game needs to be transparent.

Seems CIFO has discovered some sort of error in the map/game making. They say there needs to be a restart. I am trying to get the details now. This transition to a new game needs to be transparent.
This is a little prob for the Anarchos. Make it not bigger as it is, please.

Ok, Worf. You're in as the CivForums Referee.

I have been attempting to get signed into the CIFO site...hoping for success later

I don't have access to IE8 and am not able to read or translate the German to English.

It's possible to change the vB-language in English. (like here in the bottom of the page) But the registration is in German.

Tell me your nick & mail and I'll create your account.

Me appers Babelfisch is better than the google translator.

@CFC-Players & Denyd

Denyd will be the new CFC referee in place of Furiey? I only read a posting of cyc and Calis that probably he does the job.

Denyd, i believe goethe (CivForum-Admin) unlocked your account for accessing the private ISDG forums. Is that right?

I haven't had much access to the CIFO forum yet...I'm planning on getting a new PC just after Christmas that should have a more current IE, so the translation reading shouldn't be an issue...I hoping the other players won't be too picky if I only post in English...

Worf: Which threads do you want me to try to access?

Edit: I do have access to the Knights & Eagles forums if that's what you were asking.

Welcome denyd.

I believe Worf is speaking of our counterparts at CIFO. The Anarchy and the Kitchen. You should also see quite a few Embassy threads.

EDIT: You still need to request access to the Eagles' (and probably the Brotherhood's) private forums. Instructions for doing so are posted in several places, like the Welcome thread in the ISDG Eagles forum.

@denyd

CFC:
  • Civ3 - Democracy and Team Games
    • Civ3 ISDG
      • Civ3 ISDG - Democracy Team (private)
      • Civ3 ISDG - Sucession Team (private)

Civforum:
  • Sid Meier's Civilization 3
    • Civ3 - Democracy Game Nr. 7
      • Schiri-Forum Civ3 DG7 (private) (referee forum)
      • Teamforum "T1" (private)
      • Teamforum "T2" (private)
      • Civ3 DG7 - Botschaften / Embassies (private)
        • Botschaft / Embassy "T1" - "T2"
        • Botschaft / Embassy "T1" - "TDG"
        • Botschaft / Embassy "T1" - "TSG"
        • Botschaft / Embassy "T2" - "TDG"
        • Botschaft / Embassy "T2" - "TSG"
        • Botschaft / Embassy "TDG"- "TSG"
        • Völkerbund / United Nations

CFC:
Civ3 - Democracy and Team Games
Civ3 ISDG
Civ3 ISDG - Democracy Team (private) - Success
Civ3 ISDG - Sucession Team (private) - Success

Civ3 - Democracy Game Nr. 7 - My login & password are failing...
Schiri-Forum Civ3 DG7 (private) (referee forum)
Teamforum "T1" (private)
Teamforum "T2" (private)
Civ3 DG7 - Botschaften / Embassies (private)
Botschaft / Embassy "T1" - "T2"
Botschaft / Embassy "T1" - "TDG"
Botschaft / Embassy "T1" - "TSG"
Botschaft / Embassy "T2" - "TDG"
Botschaft / Embassy "T2" - "TSG"
Botschaft / Embassy "TDG"- "TSG"
Völkerbund / United Nations

I don't have you on the Eagles group membership list, denyd. Nor have I recived a request from you for membership. Therefore I would guess that you are not actually seeing the private group. I can't tell if you've requested access for the Brotherhood or not. But I'm not showing you as in. Can you make a post in the private forum to verify?

Top Bottom