Fountain of Youth?

vampy420

Chieftain
As title says.. Is it in game? That was always a fun one to get in Col1. You get like 9 free people on docks, even got that 3 :lol: times in a row once :lol:

One could change it so it only gives you three colonists but retain your ability to choose among the three on offer each time. That would keep the fun without making the feature too strong.

I think it could work as "Random Event" (Wonder why these are not in btw...)

lol yeah, and the picture!

That struck me as overkill--they could have left it in the game and just given you a couple immigrants. They could have only put one on the map. Instead, they took it completely out.

we need something to get more colonists

seems to me in the old game your church create one cross even without a worker

Funny how nice the little things were. Those pictures every time you achieved something are missed. Not to mention the colony and Europe screens look worse than the ones from the original!

The game doesnt have the Fountain of Youth???
But that was indeed the most logical aspect of the original game to have a buster of colonists.
now what do you have???

The only thing that gives me goose bumps is that old-school MIDI that went along with the picture. I can still remember the tune.

Do you remember the feeling of power it gave you to choose between three different colonists time and time over? They could have kept the FoY and reduced the number of free colonists to two or three, but with that choice -and the tune. Actually, I'd also enjoy that good old panel showing the discovery.

Top Bottom