Improvements, features etc.

How it started, the same way it ends. Final version of SeaFactory. Modified UV layer makes possible retexturing - (only one texture) - torch effect on the chimney.
download

I like it! A good improvement for a future mod.

The lion head on the main building...what does it mean?

:wow:

I didn't know you had been adding to this thread. This is super stuff. :thumbsup: Way up!!!

Thank you all...

I didn't know you had been adding to this thread. This is super stuff. :thumbsup: Way up!!!

Thanks
I thought, that it is not necessary to begin for every my ordinary graphics new thread. In most of my threads is more graphics together... :)

Great idea for sea factory, et al. Always felt coasts/oceans needed something. Some questions: What are the effects on food, production, commerce, for each of the new improvements (sea factory, fish farm, etc.), and when and how do they become available?
Finally, how do I use/install them? I've never downloaded/installed a mod and have no clue what I'm doing! Great idea, keep up the good work!

I use These in my HrochMod analogous to water improvements in Civ. Call to Power. Ffarm for food, SeaFactory for production and Ssea for commerce.
Ffarm is available from Ecomonics, SeaFactory from Robotics and Ssea from Electricity.
These are models only and to game you can include by the help of tutorial by Master LEXX:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=153584
:)

Hi Hrochland !!!

No contact now in your forum... some problems?

As Major leave the team, PrimemOver and me communicate only by mail.
but i have already my eye on your work ;)

Fronton is on side for moment, because we are working a lot on the next version of Genetic Era Mod...:scan: after this, i will put your fronton online on the "new civs forum", in Basque/Euskadi thread (with screenshot :D )

Looks good hrochland. I've made something similar, but never uploaded it.

Great work, hrochland

It seems that the nutrition of the future people is based on algae:lol:

btw: How do you create this awesome transparancy effect?

Top Bottom