Barbarians train wild animals

angeleyes

mood indigo
The barbarians are not as barbaric as you should think, they don't fight the
wild animals but work together with them (train them) to destroy me ....

Serious : this should not be possible ...

NB : I don't mean the wolf, but archer and bear on the same tile.

It's because they are both of the civlization "Barbarian", that is why they can be in the same tile.

OK, but it's not realistic and Civ wants to be realistic.You should see barbarians fight animals and different types of barbarians fight eachother.
But it's not a big deal offcause.

I don't mean to snap at you, but I'm tired of people expecting Civ to get every detail to be 100% realistic. They did have to take some liberties from real life to make it easy enough to understand, make it fun to play, and of course make it all work.

If you're gonna complain about that, how about the movement? It should take a few days to move across a continent using railroads, not a few years. Visit the next town over via roads? Could take you 40 years....

see my point?

Asperge said:
OK, but it's not realistic and Civ wants to be realistic.You should see barbarians fight animals and different types of barbarians fight eachother.
But it's not a big deal offcause.

Hey, I get to use Soren's quote again:

Our use of history was largely as setting - the game is not intended to be an accurate historical simulation.

arright.. barbarians (the black flagged civ) should be as much at risk of animals as the rest of us (npc as well as players). sure, they dont quite exist at the same time, but still they should be seperate "tribes" with each able to conflict with each other, assuming they can exist same time.

Top Bottom