• It's ok.

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • I've seen better...

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

J-S

Crusader
APC | VERSION 3
(in v2 the Marine's 50cal shot blue fire - now that's fixed)
* New attack animation!!!:cool:
* There is no run flic.
* Comes with all necessary ini & wav files.
* Has a Readme with instructions on how to install.
* I haven't done a large/small icon for it yet.

Enjoy!

- Updated to version 3 after 44 downloads.

Attachments

• apc.zip
    308.1 KB · Views: 2,411
:D PREVIEW OF THE NEW ATTACK FLIC

Attachments

• apc attacking.gif
    apc attacking.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 3,869
pretty kick ass.... but with this....the helicopter unit becomes a little less useful since the apc is not limited by a tiny range of the helicopter has

I,ve had these for awhile. Looks like this unit can use them.

included are the:

unit_32
pediaicons large and small

:) well, I'm glad you all like it. But I just realised that the attack flic dosen't show the Marine's 50cal firing! :confused: I'm gonna fix that right now so check in the first post for the update. Plus I'm gonna add a APC.ini file and some APC.wav files (some from the Mech-Inf and from the Marine), to save you all the trouble :) .
Btw, wich death flic did you like most?

Before making the APC for Kal-el's mod I was working on an upgrade to the Warrior that wields one axe in each hand but halted it halfway... i'll post a preview, see what you think of it. When it's done I'll open a thread... "Upgraded Warrior" or something like that... still don't know what to call it so suggestions are welcome :p .

Oh yeah, hehe. Can someone please gimme a copy of their civ3mod.bic? Something cracked mine n now I get an error every time I open "New game" or "Quick start" in Civ3's main menu :lol:

Attachments

• two axe warrior.gif
    two axe warrior.gif
    13 KB · Views: 3,261
Originally posted by J-S

Before making the APC for Kal-el's mod I was working on an upgrade to the Warrior that wields one axe in each hand but halted it halfway... i'll post a preview, see what you think of it. When it's done I'll open a thread... "Upgraded Warrior" or something like that... still don't know what to call it so suggestions are welcome :p .

The guy looks berserk; how about Berserker?

Originally posted by J-S

The guy looks berserk; how about Berserker?

If you would like, you can/should add those pis to the zip file.

And if anyone else has any other pics for the APC post them.

Now an APC.ini and all it's wav files come included, along with a Readme.txt for those of you not too familiarized on installing new units.

I tried with different colors for the Marine's firing but they all go transparent in the game!:confused: If anyone know how to fix this please post it.

The reason it shows up transparent is because the color red being used is similier or the same as the one used for shadow. I would suggest using the yellow color used in most other animations such as the Carrier. Good luck!

APC ATTACK FLIC UPDATED!!!
Yes, I completely redid the attack.flc file! I have to admit it looks pretty cool now ;) .

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION (3) FROM THE ZIP FILE IN THE FIRST POST.

Also, check the second post for a preview... I'm gonna keep editing the first 2 posts with each update so you know where to look for an update without having to read the whole thread :crazyeye: .

Thanks for your suggestions Scipio and thanks for everyone for having so much patience! Last time I promise!

nice job J-S. I like it.

But i can't get any units to load into my APCs (obviously not your fault, this is just the right thread to ask for answers...). I do have unload checked in the editor (like the transport and helicopter)... and carry foot units only. Not working.... anyone know what to do?

Yep, I'm sticking with Berserker (thanks for the suggestion Archimedes :goodjob: )

I still have to complete at least 3 more flics (NW, N & S) so I'm not gonna open a new thread just yet... Anyway, here's the SW attack animation...

Attachments

• berzerker attack sw.gif
    berzerker attack sw.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 3,004
Top Bottom