Funniest Pictures Thread XXX ... +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because being gay is a bad thing.

Aren't the stats (whatever they are worth) something closer to 1/30 people? (eg a bit more than 3%). 1/10 does sound unrealistically high as well.

It's pretty hard to pin down. Depending on the definition used in the survey (self reported orientation at the low end and ever having experienced an instance of same sex attraction at the high end) guesstimates range from 1-20% and those numbers are probably slightly depressed by the social stigma that's still attached even in these relatively enlightened times.

I like the Apple terms and conditions one. :)

NFL Fanhood:

God Bless New York Jets Fans.

God Bless Cowboy Fan.

By the way, the reason Windows 9 was skipped was how most programs check the windows version.

Nearly all programmers are lazy on this matter. If you were using windows 95 or 98, the only part nearly every program made would check up to was the 9. It means that nearly all programs would not register Windows 9 as that, but as Windows 95/98. This is including most programs of today. 95/98 are close enough in how they work that it doesn't matter. The skipping was done because while Mircosoft can control how their projects register the version of the OS, it can not do so for the vast majority of programmers.

So what you want more: Them to count correctly, or for it to actually run programs without crashing them or BSODing every time? Answer was obvious for Mircosoft.

That explains skipping 9. The stuff between 3 and 7? not so much.

Given that Windows 7 was announced in 2007, I assume that was the reason for its name.

Rage faces... now that's not a meme I've seen in a long time... and I would have preferred if it stayed that way...

"Essential, informed analysis", alright.

"Study finds that drinking 2000 liters of beer a day is good for your brain"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom