Random CtDs

cIV_khanh93

Prince
Obviouly you cant help me since i have no ideas what is causing htem, Has anybody else been experienceing random crashes? It'll just have a windows message that says "BtS needs to close, sorry" Whenever i go afk for long periods of time, it will always have crashed. I can alway load te sutosave and do something slightly different, but it is annoying.

Well, Bts has this "feature" included. I do not wish to be harsh on the developers of a game that allowed such a great game(FFH 2) to come to existance, but it appears that PC users(we), are doomed to experience these random crashes in every "modern" game, simply because release dates takes precedance over, bug free games.
At least BtS has released enough patches to reduce the CtD issues, while many other developers haven't showed the analogous interest...

EDIT: Perhaps I cannot stress enough that this pressure for release dates comes from the distributing companies(usually), and developers are as much discontent about being forced to release a buggy game as we(the end users) are...

well patch y seems to have fixed it anyhow. O rmaybe there was just something wrong with that computer that ive now stopped using: it couldnt use any email.

Top Bottom