Rate Posters' Political Views(Opt-in Required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I tend to jump in ninja-like and make short points or rebuttals.
ParadigmShifter is like the Spanish Inquisition, you'll never know when to expect him ;)

Yeah, except much funnier than the actual Spanish Inquisition. I don't imagine the Spanish Inquisition was funny at all.

Torquemada was a riot. Autos de lol every day of the week.

... I support the death penalty for a range of crimes including serial murder, the murder of a person unknown to the killer, rape, sexual abuse of children, and all acts of terror.
Does this mean you believe the punishment for killing a stranger should be more severe than the punishment for killing a friend, acquaintance, or family member? :huh:

It's funny - my views on who I'd like to go for a pint with don't reallty correspond with who I generally agree with here...

Does this mean you believe the punishment for killing a stranger should be more severe than the punishment for killing a friend, acquaintance, or family member? :huh:

Its a blurred line I admit. I don't believe that all murderers should be excecuted, their punishment should be based on their perceived motive and likliness to kill again. A woman who kills her husband is likely to have a more understanable motive then someone who kills people at random. Murderers who aren't excecuted would receive life imprisonment and excuction if they committed another offense. (anything reasonably serious, murder or otherwise)

I didn't explain that very well in my last post.

posters i'd like to go for a pint with:

Lone Wolf: N
Taniciusfox: N
RedRalphWiggum: Y
Richard Cribb: Y
west india man: D
Mise: Y
BSmith1068: D
VRWCAgent: Y
Tekee: N
Bill3000: Y
Integral: D
Japanrocks12: D
stormbind: N
leonel: D
downtown: Y
mariogreymist: D
Ekolite: N
Owen Glyndwr: Y
Shekwan: Y
Truronian: D
aelf: N
aimeeandbeatles: N
civver_764: D
nonconformist: Y
The Imp: D
Cutlass: Y
Karalysia: Y
JohnRM: N
cardgame: D
madviking: D
Domination3000: D
JollyRoger: Y
CivGeneral: N
Merkinball: N
Traitorfish: D
Cheezy the Wiz: Y
MagisterCultuum: D
Kennigit: D
I'm Cleo!: Y
Yeekim: N
Mad Man: D
Snorrius: N
classical_hero: N
Arwon: Y
Paradigm_shifter: Y

posters i'd like to go for a pint with:

CivGeneral: N

Gee, thank you for reenforceing my idea that I am disliked round these parts *glare*

I anyone cares, I'm in :)

It's funny - my views on who I'd like to go for a pint with don't reallty correspond with who I generally agree with here...

You should make a list. How would you react to those whom do not drink, like myself?

@HK, I would refuse the offer anyway. :p

I like aimee because she is candidly honest, and obviously very observant.* I've seen her blow people like Merkinball and Patroklos clear out of the water.

* these statements have made her seem to the Left

I don't really see how anyone can have a negative view of Aimee, as she hasn't done anything to deserve it. Not like you or I or noncon has, anyway.

I like aimee because she is candidly honest, and obviously very observant.* I've seen her blow people like Merkinball and Patroklos clear out of the water.

* these statements have made her seem to the Left

I don't really see how anyone can have a negative view of Aimee, as she hasn't done anything to deserve it. Not like you or I or noncon has, anyway.
Yeah, I agree. Aimee's great in serious OT threads. When it comes to making pointless threads in Computer Talk though, it's easy to get a negative impression of her :p (She's stopped doing that now, to her credit!)

KaeptnOvi: Another YYY.

I'll do a pint list later, would be interesting to see how they correlate....

Open fire, folks
left-wing (duh) authoritan with and anti-religious and russia-o-phile streak. We don't seem to agree on a lot of things, except maybe opposition to traditional right-wing positions.

Opting in, but not at this time ready to rate others.
Staunch and consistent member of the religious right. Don't agree with you on many things, but I can respect your consistency :)

I do not why anyone would rate me as anything but center right, but have at it.
I have to admit, I don't really know, probably centrist leaning towards one-linerism ;)

I'll opt in.
Far right

Centrist. I can't recall many issues where I disagreed with your position.

Do me if you like I don't mind.
Absolutely no idea where you stand politically. A potential candidate for the Silly Party ;)

EDIT: I'm in of course. Feel free to give me as many NNNs as you want :)
I seem to recall that I used to disagree with you more often in the past. Reasons for this might be that my memory is failing me or that at least one of us has realigned his political views. These days I seem to agree with most of your positions, which makes you (in my eyes) a socially liberal centrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom