DRAW Your Own Story: Scenario Edition!

CivCube

Spicy.
It was suggested in the OT thread by puglover, now Johann MacLeod's working on it. Anything in the name of the progress of this scenario shall go here.

Here are my ideas for my civ
It's a small Tropical island nation, with a massive capital city.
UU, my avatar, expensive, stationary, but huge defense.
Initial wonders SDI, equivilant, A science wonder and a happiness wonder, all in central city
Scientific and Comercial
Very nonagressive.

Basically I just sit around and look pretty

Ah! How about the NESers? They were pretty prominent in the story. Not to mention Simon Darkshade.

Nope!

Yes and I'm the Dictator for Life of the Kingdom of Wales. Also, Xen is the Pirate Emperor of the Byzantine Empire. His UU is the Cataphracht.

Originally posted by SoCalian
Yes and I'm the Dictator for Life of the Kingdom of Wales. Also, Xen is the Pirate Emperor of the Byzantine Empire. His UU is the Cataphracht.
well there isnt room for either of them, but there is still mongolia, half of russia, and africa

Originally posted by Johann MacLeod
@perfection, you do indeed get the carribean
Wooo!

[dance]

Perhaps we should each get three wonders to begin with one must be a small wonder, they could be cool things that we could name ourselves

I can create a Multi Unit of CivGeneral and Mara Jade to use :).

I posted in the thread and there's no civ in Ireland ;)

The NESers should go in the Middle East where Erez (their leader) lives.

Perfection, Phooey. I was hoping for you to have your SECRET JUNGLE NUCLEAR BASE in the middle of Africa.

Also, Johann, why don't you make cavalry have as many stats as tanks except have them civ-specific to you. This way, you can have cavalry and still fight Curt. And please don't put any new units into the scenario as I don't know how to download units. :(

Top Bottom