AI Civs with a religious flavor

swishizzle

Chieftain
Hey guys. I remember when G&K came out there was a chart floating around that had all the civs' flavors for the new mechanics. I find it interesting that civs like the Iroquois which don't have any bonuses to religion always seem to found one, so I was wondering if anyone could link it to me.

Also, I was just curious to see who in your games focuses on religion and who seems to ignore it.

Focuses: Ethiopia, Celts, Mayans, Iroquois, Arabia, Egypt, Songhai, Persia
Ignore: Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Incans, America, Spain, Babylon

Anyone have similar/differing experiences?

Edit: After some searching around the forums, I found jpbar81's spreadsheet with all of the different civilizations' flavors and traits if anyone is interested! http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17324

For me at least, for favoring, it is in order of greatest to lowest.
Favoring: Maya (VERY OBSESSED WITH RELIGION), India, Celts, Spain, Arabia
Ignores: Babylon, Denmark, America, Huns, Byzantine (SERIOUSLY?! 3/3 times they didn't found a religion)
Mixed: Inca (they founded a religion in two games, but both of them it was pretty late and they didn't attempt to spread it), Netherlands (founded a pantheon first, then got a religion last. Next time they went for religion but didn't go all out), Ottoman (went all out and spread it quickly in one, didn't even found a pantheon in the other)

Top Bottom