Civilization Add-In Pack

Aeven

EU Citizen

Civilization Add-In Pack for Revolution for Warlords​

I have created a version of Revolution which will include more Civilizations. No extra mod-components and such. Purely the beloved Revolution gameplay, but with more choices as to who you play as, with, and against.

Included Civilizations:
  • Austria (Civ Gold/Amra Library)
  • Sweden (Civ Gold/Amra Library)
  • Siam (Civ Gold/Amra Library)
  • Iroquois (Civ Gold/Amra Library)
  • Aborigines (Civ Gold/Amra Library)
  • Bulgaria (Civ Gold/Amra Library)
  • Suggest more!

Additional Contents:
  • New Cityart by Chamaedrys (Oriental, African, Meso-American, Native, Norsk)

I will update this post when it is released. Please do suggest additions to the list, this was just a set I personally wish to see.

I'd like to see the Hittites in there, although I don't know if people think they were significant enough to be a civ. They've always been interesting to me, though.

Although I have to say, I'm not sure how I feel about the Aborigines being a full civ. Although I think they deserve a better UU than that Woomera Weilder thing, talk about useless...

I did not actually create them, I merely added them. I look at both quality and importance throughout history. I have it finished, but the file size was rather large, so I am going to release it in smaller segments.

the iroquois were never civilisations, in the termonology of Civ they would be barbarians as they were hunter gathers without static settlements.
But im all for Austria [A.E.I.O.U.!]

I would like to see...the Pirates civ from the civ gold/ amra library.

Nice going with Bulgaria.

The Iriquois are certainly worth as a civilization addition to game. For starters, one should understand that the Iriquois are not a tribe, which you seem to believe. The Iriquois are a nation composed originally of five tribes (tribes here shouldn't be understand as only one groupment of people but a group of groupments that speak the same language) organized together in a league or confederacy (later a sixth member joined). That alone is reason enough to have the Iriquois as a civilization since it shows a complex political organization BEYOND tribes. Even if this confederacy has gainned form from the contact with europeans (not impossible, but unlike for the dates) it would still be fair to call them a civilization since the absortion of the concept game many many years before extensive contact with europeans.

Despite possible nomadism, which infact end as the game starts, the idea of them being hunters and collectors (which i'm not sure of but highly possible due to the lands hardness for agricultural development) is not a reason to keep them off the game since the game starts before you discover hunting, pasture and so on.The Vikings are a civilization in Civ, for christ sake.

Also, I learned all that from reading wikipedia in like 5 minutes. Those take long to get minimal information beyond misconceptions so long as you want to.

you should add flavor to the units of the game maybe the EDU mod would look nice.

Top Bottom