Dwarf Fortress

I don't know why, but my keys randomly changed. Normally if I press b(or any other button) it brings up the build menu, but now I have to press shift, it's like reversed. I know it's a small problem, but I hatre it. It started during a siege and I couldn't figure out how to fi it, so I lost my fortress.

Is your caps-lock on? With caps-lock on, you need to hold down shift to get the small letters.

So, started off with my super-awesome-swordsman-demigod human and got a mission to slay someone known as the "husband of shadow freak" or something like that. Annoyingly, all the rivers were against me, forcing me to take an incredibly long detour, including through mountains and jungles, trying to reach the camp.

I was almost there when my party (hammerer and crossbow) were ambushed by goblins. The goblins must've had a godly crossbow of their own, or a lot of them, because my party and I were killed pretty quickly. I knew I should've been somewhat nervous when the very first strike was a bolt hitting my hammerwoman, busting through her armor and piercing her lung.

I'm going to slap a fortress smack dab on the spot where I was killed.

"What an efficient graveyard!" should be "Yummy!"

At long last the new update is out! I've been itching for some DF for a while now. Anyone know if it's decently playable bugs- and balancewise?

In my newly genned world there was apparently a war between some groups of humans called "The Roasted War", it had a group called The League of Bakers attacking The Fellowship of Poetry. :lol:

I'm waiting for a stable version to come out, but I think I might DL in the next few days and run a few adventure games.

Probably will kidnap some orphan and have her fight wolves in the forest again.

Top Bottom