Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth_Pugwash

wobble wobble
We could use a general screenshots thread, couldn't we?

Here are some from Company of Heroes that I made earlier:

Heroic medics

Soldiers in a building

Sherman tank

Post thy cool screenies!

A couple from me:

Medieval 2: The Mongols are coming, the Mongols are coming!

Online game of Neverwinter Nights 2, my friend got this fancy new suit. I ripped the piss out of him for the rest of the game.

A glorious sea-escape in Just Cause. They really knew how to gang up on me :lol:

A real Hairy landing in FS2002. Hopefully everyone is buckled up

As soon as I get fs2004 working again ( when I get a new comp) ill see what else I can do. Ive got a really awesome A-10 plane that I use in the game that can do all sorts of cool stuff. Like fly 10 feet over the ground, while upside down

Taken 3 days ago.

Here is a funny one from Company of Heroes:

The 'Expert' AI doesn't understand tank traps! :ack:

could it be be a game screen shot I made instead of one I was lucky to grab as a pic?

The 'Expert' AI doesn't understand tank traps! :ack:

How do you find CoH? I have it, but haven't had much of a chance to get into it. From what I've played, it seems to be single-handedly the greatest WW2 RTS Game ever, but that's just me.

Looks an awful lot like how I fly...

Plane is empty btw, if you havent noticed. The guy probably jumped out somewhere really high over the map

I agree, the plane was going pretty slowly at that point. But I just turned round and saw the plane, and thought it would make an excellent pic.

How do you find CoH? I have it, but haven't had much of a chance to get into it. From what I've played, it seems to be single-handedly the greatest WW2 RTS Game ever, but that's just me.
I would say if it wasnt for the steep system req's. ( throttle some things so some older PC's can run it, it would be one of the best RTS games out there, but so far it only makes it into the best WW2 rts. Then again, I havent seen too many good ww2 rts' out there either.

I almost had a REALLY nice pic of a tradgen that jumped me taking up most of the screen, but then I moved my mouse wheel and instead of Far Cry I was looking at my desktop.

Darth_Pugwash: What's up with your pictures? They don't look like in game shots. Heh, man, that game looks sweet, I need to get the demo... then the full game.

Darth_Pugwash: What's up with your pictures? They don't look like in game shots. Heh, man, that game looks sweet, I need to get the demo... then the full game.

they arent game shots. CoH is a top down RTS, not an fps. The shots are pre-rendered

Another BF player, eh? Don't have many 2 shots but I have lots of 2142 shots. :D

(look at the kill-board)

(tickets)

:)mischief: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom