Roadmap

Actually, most of the stuff we've added is stable. It's just the Diplo file that's causing issues, and Frank's tackling that now :D

Really? The news just keeps getting better!

Whenever Fierabras is done with his work.

I'll have to plan my CIV work in my rather busy schedule, but I'll complete my work on the diplo files the first week of december.

So, any progress? I kinda gave up on this mod.

So, any progress? I kinda gave up on this mod.

Yes, we're just waiting for the diplo files to be finished, which Fierbras has under control.

Hi guys, some of you might remember me. Anyway I'm back playing civ again and will be happy to beta test and work on everything for v2.

I'll have to plan my CIV work in my rather busy schedule, but I'll complete my work on the diplo files the first week of december.

Where you able to get time to finish the diplo files?

Where you able to get time to finish the diplo files?

It's taking a bit longer than expected, but I hope to finish it next weekend.

EDIT: I have added the CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml (as a txt-file). I haven't tested it yet and it needs XML text for first contact for every leader, but this file should work as intended. Maybe someone can start on compiling a first contact quote for every leader? XML like below

Code:
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_LINCOLN_1</Tag>
		<English>Greetings, [CT_NAME]. I am [OUR_NAME]. It is indeed an honor to meet you.</English>
		<French>Salutations, [CT_NAME] ! Je suis [OUR_NAME]. C'est un honneur de vous rencontrer.</French>
		<German>Seid gegrüßt, [CT_NAME]. Mein Name ist [OUR_NAME]. Es ist mir eine Ehre, Eure Bekanntschaft zu machen.</German>
		<Italian>Saluti, [CT_NAME]. Sono [OUR_NAME]. È davvero un onore incontrarti.</Italian>
		<Spanish>Saludos, [CT_NAME]. Soy [OUR_NAME]. Es todo un honor conoceros.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>

Attachments

• CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml.txt
    83.2 KB · Views: 358

EDIT: I have added the CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml (as a txt-file). I haven't tested it yet and it needs XML text for first contact for every leader, but this file should work as intended. Maybe someone can start on compiling a first contact quote for every leader? XML like below

Code:
	<TEXT>
		<English>Greetings, [CT_NAME]. I am [OUR_NAME]. It is indeed an honor to meet you.</English>
		<French>Salutations, [CT_NAME] ! Je suis [OUR_NAME]. C'est un honneur de vous rencontrer.</French>
		<German>Seid gegrüßt, [CT_NAME]. Mein Name ist [OUR_NAME]. Es ist mir eine Ehre, Eure Bekanntschaft zu machen.</German>
		<Italian>Saluti, [CT_NAME]. Sono [OUR_NAME]. È davvero un onore incontrarti.</Italian>
		<Spanish>Saludos, [CT_NAME]. Soy [OUR_NAME]. Es todo un honor conoceros.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
Awesome.:)

Code:
	<TEXT>
	</TEXT>
Where you able to get it finished?

Top Bottom