Possible changes to religious beliefs?

Snoopaloop

King
Do you think there is a chance some of the pantheon, found and follower beliefs will be changed?

I feel like there are only a select few that are ever worth choosing and some are just ridiculously bad as is (15% border growth).

What are some of the changes to existing beliefs you would like to see?

Perhaps a change to Messenger of the Gods because it mimics one of the functions of International Trade Routes.

One of the things I'd like to see in this expansion is the division of the follower belief slots into 2 branches:

- The first branch,that have 2 slots,are composed of follower beliefs that do not require religious majority in order to work . They are attached to the number of the followers of said religion . Its name would still be Follower belief;
- The second branch,which only have 1 slot,works like follower beliefs,except it requires religious majority in order to work . Its name can be Consensus belief;

The Follower beliefs are still chosen by the Religion Founder,unlike the Consensus belief,which are unlocked when the player adopts Theocracy . Some of the ideas for a Consensus Belief I have are:

- Holy Warriors: Use :c5faith: to purchase pre-Industrial land units;
- Divine Inspiration: Each World Wonder provides +2 :c5faith: in city;
- Religious Center: Temples Provides +2 :c5happy: and Shrines provides +1 :c5happy:;
- Sacred Cows: Cattle resources doesn't grant +1 :c5food:,but provides +3 :c5faith:;
- Halal: Wine no longer grants :c5happy: and Porks doesn't grant +1 :c5food: . :c5faith: generation is increased by +20% during Golden ages;
- Military Conversion: Units produced in the city receives a special promotion,that allows them to generate religious pressure when Garriosing a city with no religious majority . Promotion is lost with upgrade;

Top Bottom