I made a chart of all wonders in all Civ games

It's actually pretty good!

I love the work you've made.

Very nice! :goodjob:

Just one correction and a broader question/observation:

In G&K, Petra gave a free amphitheater and in BNW the +1 gold per tile was removed.

On the observation/question front, some of the "None" items were confusing. I suspect you've decided to leave out single city yields from wonders, but in most cases that's their main benefit. If you do want to include those yields, Notre Dame would be changed to +10 global happiness, Stonehenge to +5 faith, Taj Mahal to mention +4 happiness, Terracotta Army (G&K only) to +6 culture, Eiffel Tower (BNW) now gives +5 happiness and +12 tourism, and Hanging Gardens gave +10 food in vanilla and post-G&K gives +6 food (in addition to the free Garden).

On the observation/question front, some of the "None" items were confusing. I suspect you've decided to leave out single city yields from wonders, but in most cases that's their main benefit. If you do want to include those yields, Notre Dame would be changed to +10 global happiness, Stonehenge to +5 faith, Taj Mahal to mention +4 happiness, Terracotta Army (G&K only) to +6 culture, Eiffel Tower (BNW) now gives +5 happiness and +12 tourism, and Hanging Gardens gave +10 food in vanilla and post-G&K gives +6 food (in addition to the free Garden).

My problem with this is, is that then I have to include all yields by all Wonders. Rather than me making arbitrary decisions on which were important enough to be mentioned, I decided not to mention any of them. And that's why I left them out.

Forbidden palace was in civ 3 as a national wonder.

Well, Small Wonder. But so it did; updated.

My problem with this is, is that then I have to include all yields by all Wonders. Rather than me making arbitrary decisions on which were important enough to be mentioned, I decided not to mention any of them. And that's why I left them out.

That would be a chore, and make a more cluttered chart.

Excellent reference for wonders across the games. Kudos.

Top Bottom