Are all NW equally random?

Basic question... Are some Natural Wonders more frequent than others? For instance, I always feel like 9 times out of 10, my map will have Barringer Crater. However, only 1 out of every 20 games will have the Fountain of Youth.

How often do specific wonders occur?

And also, why the heck isn't the GRAND CANYON a NW!? :mad:

They all have different ratings for likelihood of appearing. I'm sure someone else can post the figures.

I think FoY and El Dorada are rarest.

Basic question... Are some Natural Wonders more frequent than others? For instance, I always feel like 9 times out of 10, my map will have Barringer Crater. However, only 1 out of every 20 games will have the Fountain of Youth.

How often do specific wonders occur?

And also, why the heck isn't the GRAND CANYON a NW!? :mad:

There is a fountain of youth :confused: ? Oh my I never seen it and I been playing for a few months now I also never had the Aztecs as a AI civ so.....

The Fountain of Youth is extremely rare (you may search many games and probably will never find it). I think I've only seen it three or four times. However, if you do find it, it's great to settle.

Fountain of Youth is the rarest of them all.
Second rarest is El Dorado. (If you're first to discover it, you also get more than enough cash to buy a settler for it)

Most of the other national wonders have the same probability.

I was lucky enough to find fountain of youth on turn 5 on a Mongol pangea map :D

Top Bottom