Hephetus- Godd of Blacksmiths
Demeter- God of the Harvest
Athena- Goddess of Wisidom
Apollo-God of Sun
Artemis- Goddes of Hunting
Aphrodite- Goddess of Loved
Dionyus-God of wine

So, What leader should I pick for them :hatsoff:

Oh yeah, theres the bad guy in Greek Myths called Kronos, Zeus's father who Zeus put into Tartarus, The prison of the Gods and Kronos is jus egging on Zeus to overthrow Zeus to become rule.
Some people just never learn:old:

ooh, this will be most interesting

Artemis or Athena for the win :D

If you go cultural, don't forget to honor Athena and Apollo.
Apollo- God of Literature, fine arts, truth, and light/sun
Athena- Protectress of the city, patron of Athens, most cultured of the Greeks cities.

My suggestion is...

Pericles the Olympian
I would suggest having multiple players start with the same map and have them all chose a deity. They shouldroleplay the diety, and make AARs and report here.If you don't want to start it, I will. PM me if you don't want to.

Zeus- I think that should be you. Plenty of possible leaders for that one because Zeus is such a multi-facet god. Make sure you do one thing if you want to roleplay this : play the unfaithful husband : ally yourself to Hera and betray her for any of the other females. (Yes Zeus only did it with the Mortal Girls but hey, Gods gotta be good too right ?)

Hera- I'd go with Isabel, she'll be perfect for the . .. .. .. .. .y side of Hera which often has the best of her when she's dealing with the other gods. Plus the expansive side does give away the motherly aspect of her. Victoria could also be a possibility but I'd keep the english to make Elizabeth as Athena.

Ares- Ok, you have a lot of choices here. Most agressive leaders could fit it : the Khans, Shaka, Ragnar, Toku (who really is the all war guy),... Really a lot of choices here. I'd avoir Monty though, he'd be to crazy. But that may be because I don't like monty ;) Julius Ceasar of course does give off that Mars/Ares feeling. (Plus Prets !)

Hermes- Hannibal is my favourite. Runner ups are : Mansa, Huayna, Pacal and Darius.

Poseidon- Ragnar is top choice, obviously. Fits perfectly with the water theme and the angry side of Poseidon.

Hades- This one is tough, I think I'd go with Saladin (keeper of Tartarus), at least some spiritual leader. You might go with Monty for some crazy death bringer, but that's not really what Hades does (Monty does have that death feel to him though) and I already said I didn't like Monty.

Hephaestus- Some industrious leader : you want him to be a builder. Augustus Ceaser with his metal-age unit comes to mind (he might be too good-looking though, plus if you take Julius as Ares this is ruled out). Roosevelt and his organized trait might be nice too. Not De Gaulle though : Hephaestus is definitively not charismatic !

Demeter- ok, this one's a bit tricky 'cause she's a goddess, and I don't find that any of the female leaders have the peacefull feeling you get off of Demeter or any "feeding mother" feel either. So if I were to put her in, I'd cheat by putting her as a man. Then I'd either go with one of the indians (your choice) for the peace-hippie feeling (and fast worker to work the mother earth) or with Mehmed for expansive and Hamams.

Athena- Elizabeth. Just feels like the perfect Athena to me. Any questions ?

Apollo- Ok, this one HAS to be Suryavarman II. He's just such a sunny guy ! :crazyeye: More seriously, he's perfect : both expansive and creative, the sun/healer and the artistic sides of Apollo.

Artemis- Boudica or if you don't mind cross-dressing, Sitting "Archery Man" Bull.

Aphrodite- Catherine for that . .. .. .. .. .y lovin' we've all learned to like ! Could anyone just fit the role better ?

Damn, now you've got me wanting to play such a game. I think I just might give it a try.

Zeus- I think that should be you. Plenty of possible leaders for that one because Zeus is such a multi-facet god. Make sure you do one thing if you want to roleplay this : play the unfaithful husband : ally yourself to Hera and betray her for any of the other females. (Yes Zeus only did it with the Mortal Girls but hey, Gods gotta be good too right ?)

Hera- I'd go with Isabel, she'll be perfect for the . .. .. .. .. .y side of Hera which often has the best of her when she's dealing with the other gods. Plus the expansive side does give away the motherly aspect of her. Victoria could also be a possibility but I'd keep the english to make Elizabeth as Athena.

Ares- Ok, you have a lot of choices here. Most agressive leaders could fit it : the Khans, Shaka, Ragnar, Toku (who really is the all war guy),... Really a lot of choices here. I'd avoir Monty though, he'd be to crazy. But that may be because I don't like monty ;) Julius Ceasar of course does give off that Mars/Ares feeling. (Plus Prets !)

Hermes- Hannibal is my favourite. Runner ups are : Mansa, Huayna, Pacal and Darius.

Poseidon- Ragnar is top choice, obviously. Fits perfectly with the water theme and the angry side of Poseidon.

Hades- This one is tough, I think I'd go with Saladin (keeper of Tartarus), at least some spiritual leader. You might go with Monty for some crazy death bringer, but that's not really what Hades does (Monty does have that death feel to him though) and I already said I didn't like Monty.

Hephaestus- Some industrious leader : you want him to be a builder. Augustus Ceaser with his metal-age unit comes to mind (he might be too good-looking though, plus if you take Julius as Ares this is ruled out). Roosevelt and his organized trait might be nice too. Not De Gaulle though : Hephaestus is definitively not charismatic !

Demeter- ok, this one's a bit tricky 'cause she's a goddess, and I don't find that any of the female leaders have the peacefull feeling you get off of Demeter or any "feeding mother" feel either. So if I were to put her in, I'd cheat by putting her as a man. Then I'd either go with one of the indians (your choice) for the peace-hippie feeling (and fast worker to work the mother earth) or with Mehmed for expansive and Hamams.

Athena- Elizabeth. Just feels like the perfect Athena to me. Any questions ?

Apollo- Ok, this one HAS to be Suryavarman II. He's just such a sunny guy ! :crazyeye: More seriously, he's perfect : both expansive and creative, the sun/healer and the artistic sides of Apollo.

Artemis- Boudica or if you don't mind cross-dressing, Sitting "Archery Man" Bull.

Aphrodite- Catherine for that . .. .. .. .. .y lovin' we've all learned to like ! Could anyone just fit the role better ?

Damn, now you've got me wanting to play such a game. I think I just might give it a try.
Wow:eek: Nice job and thanks and post how it goes;)

Hmmm... Very interesting idea. I assume you will be playing as Greece (correct me if I'm wrong). I'll be reading and lurking! :)
Yeah, But I want to know what thegods will lead thecivilazations

If you go cultural, don't forget to honor Athena and Apollo.
Apollo- God of Literature, fine arts, truth, and light/sun
Athena- Protectress of the city, patron of Athens, most cultured of the Greeks cities.

My suggestion is...

Pericles the Olympian
I would suggest having multiple players start with the same map and have them all chose a deity. They shouldroleplay the diety, and make AARs and report here.If you don't want to start it, I will. PM me if you don't want to.
Pericles as which god?

Which map, Highlands?

Top Bottom