Scenario for Warhammer Fantasy Mod Pack

Aeon221

Lord of the Cheese Helmet
REQUIRES WARHAMMER FANTASY MODPACK (by Embryodead and Co) for it to work.

Attempting to load this map without having downloaded the above will result in a small gnome coming out of your computer to kick you in your genitalia :mischief:

Cities, units, resources, and some other little thingies are preplaced. There are two locked wars

Dwarves and Reiklanders vs. Orcs, Goblins, and Chaos

Wood Elves vs. Dark Elves

Settlers are disabled, so try and minimize the rapine and pillaging. And yes, I know that there is a lot more land than there are cities placed.

Sea lanes are in effect. Try and find the buggers for a big boost in ship movement!

Some terrain values are changed. Have fun trying to figure out which ones.

It is not possible to irrigate steppes. Period. No matter how many workers, rivers, donkeys, orangutans, breakfast cereals, and amps that go to 11 you have!

Mercenaries are now amphibious, and have taken a 1pt hit to their attack to compensate.

Because of the fiddly techs, you cant start in the dark age.

Also, this map is not based on any warhammer maps that I know of. I made it myself out of my wee little brain. Anything that sucks is my fault, the good stuff is theirs, hope you have fun, here are some screenies!

Yay screenies!

Ta Da!

Interest level=0 ;p

Haha people come on its fast its fun and since you tech fast you get the cool warhammer toys faster! If you play as Reikland you get to kill stuff non stop all game! YAY!

Tilea starts with a colony island rich in goodies, but evil hordes are attacking!

Slann and Amazons start deep in the jungles near Cathay and Ind! Mysterious!

What a twist! ;p

Well, doo dee doo where is Grr when you need him

I'm dling this tonight and hopefully playing with it over the weekend.

I'm always pumped to get new scenarios for fantasy mods (warhammer, mystara, myrorr, etc.). Can't wait to check this one out. :)

Uploading yet another new version... sorry dude ;p

This one properly starts players in the Dark Age, has a few changes in unit placements, I think I may have altered some resources too. Also got rid of the locked alliances as Reik Dwarf combo pwned! haha

@Carwin: thanks for the interest!

Urrgh... cant start in the Dark age this time because of how the governments are wired... I am going to find a way to do it somehow!

Top Bottom