3DS Max -- Questions

the100thballoon

Emperor
(1) Can I increase the number of frames I can use in animations (the bar at the bottom that goes along with the autokey tool)

(2) Can I alter the frame-rate? (same thing as 1: the bar at the bottom that goes along with the autokey tool)

(3) Does anyone know of an explosions tutorial? If not, would you be willing to write me a brief tutorial?

(4) How else can you animate an object besides rotating it, changing its size, or moving it?

(5) Does anyone know of a flame tutorial? If not, would you be willing to write me a brief tutorial?

1 & 2: Where you have the playback controls in the bottom right hand corner of the GUI, right click on one of the playback buttons to bring up the Time Configuration settings. You can change the number of keys and the framerate.

3 & 5: Goes beyond my knowledge but there are tutorials all over the 'net. Google is your friend.

4: IIRC you can do pretty much anything. Change its geometry, have it changing shape, and of course there are all the fun things you can do with reactor.

Reactor? And, no, google is not my friend with regard to 3DS Max... :( I have searched....

Top Bottom