MilarNES: Birth of A Civilization

Anything that might be construed as expulsion is only for the benefit of those who have not sent orders, Vert. The orders were pretty good considering that you had to rush them a lot.

As for the others: no amount of pleading, crying and/or any other thing will budge my resolve. If you didn't have time to send orders, you should have either done it before or asked for a delay, although I have to warn that delays will become VERY rare. That's why I instituted the rule of "first come first serve", so that you sent orders sooner. I might have to retire the rule of NPCs sending orders the latest after all...

I protest at being added to a list of people who completely failed to get orders in. It was just a bit of a joke.

You were out of the list, Vert.

The list of the people who have missed update is: Dreadnought (who said would post orders before but didn't), Abaddon (who actually asked what kind of things he should send in orders) and Warhead (who has gone AWOL or MIA, I am not sure which).

In fact, I explicitely pointed you out of said list:
Vert got them in time, with only 3 minutes to spare, so he was lucky.

As I said it was just a joke and not really serious. I am in no way angry I just misread, on purpose, what you put.

I sent orders... AAAAGES ago... why couldn't you use them?

I did not receive your orders. Are you sure that you actually sent them? Maybe you sent them to the wrong person. Unless you can show me, with proof, that you sent them to me before the deadline arrived (i.e: show me a capture of the name of the message, addressee, day and hour you sent it at), your nation will do nothing this turn. Money is banked, so you don't have to worry about it.

EDIT: Deadlines exist for a reason, you know it. Next time, make sure that the orders were sent.

EDIT 2: This is why I am asking you to keep your orders in the mailbox, so that things like this can be corrected.

Are you a DL of Symph?

Believe me or don't believe me.. I don't care. I am not going to the trouble to prove it to you.

Why not just say "oh, I didn't get them, please re-send" ?

Look, Abaddon. The situation is this: I haven't received any orders from you, yet you claim that you have sent them. If you manage to find the message in your mailbox, make a photo of them and re-send me the orders next to that photo, I will accept them. I'm not asking for something incredibly difficult, I'm just making sure that you aren't trying to sneak the orders after the deadline passed.

If you did send orders, but sent them to other person, I will accept the orders, too.

In which time do you live, Abaddon? (This should be taken to mean if you live in EST, PST or GMT, it isn't an insult).

GMT.

As you know, I went on holiday to france.. i've been very very busy. I did manage to send orders however.

Also, a picture is of no proof.. it would be very very easy to fake up if I needed to.

Just let me resend, and be done with this,.

Abaddon, deadlines exist, and while it's true that photographs can be faked, it's also true that it takes a lot to do it in a convincing manner. It should be easier if you just sent the photograph and the orders together. Your attempts of stalling me are certainly looking like you haven't sent any orders and are trying to make excuses.

This is the deal: you get 15 minutes (and I am being VERY generous) to make the photograph, write (or re-write) your orders in a message, attach the photograph to that message and send the message to me. If you don't do it, then the orders will count for Update 2.

Deal? (There is no No Deal option, sorry. That is the Modpower speaking, of course)

5 minutes copy and paste in MSpaint I could give you any pm sent to anyone at any time. Its ridiculus.

Orders sent again.

Tried Nth time. Hope this went though?

Normally I do not negotiate with terrorists, however this time I have decided to fight fire with fire. PM away!

"Fire with fire"? :snort: What you sent me was only an attempt to cower me into accepting something without proof that it actually happened. Reminds me a bit of the tactics the Catholic Monarchs used with the Jewish: "Convert, or you are kicked out of Spain."

Next time, please, at least make sure that you sent the orders, it makes your life as a NESer easier.

OK, I'm really getting :mad: now. Why don't you people read?

There shouldn't be a problem with that, I think. 7 PM GMT+1 (1 PM EST) is the new deadline.

This was pretty clear, I assume. Since it's way past 7 PM GMT+1, I WON'T ACCEPT ANY ORDERS FOR UPDATE 1. If you send them, they will be used for Update 2 plus anything you might think to do with the ECs you get for that turn. NO EXCEPTIONS, no matter what threats they might use (that's for you, Abaddon).

Good god... Have a huge cow that I don't want a UU to begin with... Why would I make a UU right now, when I may very well have to change it at turn 2 or 3 to meet the demands of my surroundings. Quit being a woman about this, Milarqui... As the saying goes, the customer is always right... We're the customers. Our not filing a UU on TURN 1 can't be such a detriment to your ability to continue the NES in a fun manner that you must nag us about it so. Your being confrontational about such a trivial issue is a detriment not only to the player's mood of the NES, but your own too. You could have very easilly shrugged and said "Their loss" and went on, and noone's feathers would have been ruffled.

So my advice to you from hereon, is to not give such a huge crap about the smallest things... I must quit this NES before it starts, however, due to the crappy mood this NES has already put me in.

I am sorry, after reading the last few posts I will have to withdraw from this NES... you seem to be biased towards certain nations and I cannot be in a NES like that.

"Fire with fire"? :snort: What you sent me was only an attempt to cower me into accepting something without proof that it actually happened. Reminds me a bit of the tactics the Catholic Monarchs used with the Jewish: "Convert, or you are kicked out of Spain."

Next time, please, at least make sure that you sent the orders, it makes your life as a NESer easier.

Its simple. Continue to be an ass, an I will join the above ranks. You have my orders, use them. I have spent today, catching up on the RL things that I have skipped while in France. NESing came last on that list.

You are a newb, pushing at being a noob. Don't talk down to me, ever.

This is a game.. its meant to be fun.

I restate the position in my PM. Accept my orders, an noone gets harmed :rolleyes:

This whole thing really is ridiculus. I really don't know why you are going with such a hardball line of NESing.. the last person to try this was Symph, an look how well loved he was. Just cut the world some slack and realise this is a fun little hobby.

Top Bottom