I Came Back From The Dead

Cicerosaurus

Emperor
As in I was suffering Civil Unrest at the hands of mainly Spain - I was playing as The Inca.

I hit culture as heavily as I could and got things down to dissidents where it stayed for a long while. Then I concentrated on CS's and bought them/ established trade routes and rigged elections.

I managed to get my religion adopted as world religion and then got Freedom (I was the only one who had it) adopted as World Ideology.

The next turn it was like this:

Attachments

• revolution.jpg
    revolution.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 478
Lol! I play on King & even after sending civs in revolutionary wave they still manage to have positive happiness. What difficulty were you playing on?

I was playing on King level. I am sort of proud though as I almost gave the game up for hopeless several times.

A good thing was that for a short while after that the other Civs were too busy fighting rebels to worry about me. Then they flipped to Freedom *sigh*

That's the power of the world ideology, it's a great tool to combat ideology pressure.

Your game should be winnable, your tourism is huge so a culture victory should be on the cards (I'm guessing Spain have a nice hefty culture cushion so you might need to drop a few great musicians on them). If that's not an option just buy up city states and go for a diplomacy victory.

Top Bottom