[MOD] MagisterModmod

Eyes and Ears Network is allowing me to see what my opponents are researching, but it's not granting the techs owned by my rivals.

The description for Machinery says that I can build a railroad, but my workers don't have any option to do so.

I'm really enjoying this modmod. Thanks for all the work that went into it!

In my modmod, The Eyes and Ears Network only works when you are on the Undercouncil.

There was also an error which Tholal introduced into the Eyes and Ears Network code, when he used eTeam.canResearch(iTech, False) instead of pPlayer.canResearch(iTech, False). I fixed this pretty soon after the v2.2 merge, but that may have been just after the last release.

Only Great Engineers can build Railroads, not ordinary Workers.

Question. The white hand religion is founded when priesthood is discovered? (playing with Illians, and it did not fire. Are there any other requirements?)

In my latest game, ai is using world spell fine. (early in game, two have used, and message of usage comes up).

The White Hand relgion is not founded by a technology, but by the completion of The White Hand ritual. This ritual may be completed by any Illian or Doviello player, but only when Auric Ulvin is one of the players present in the game.

Ah, ok, thanks for the reply.

Also, in my latest game, I am running into the python2 errors again. Did not go to artistorcracy, so not sure what's going on. Include save game.

About the rail, only great engineers can build it, not workers.

Edit. After enabling all of the logs, and searching through them, it seemed like something in the BAI file was causing the problem as the sidar (first team mentioned, was trying to do something). In world builder, I removed the sidar, and then the game was able to continue. Not sure if the problem revolves around the sidar, or if the sidar was doing something that was the problem. Shame to have to kill of this civ, but will, and see if problem resurfaces.

Attachments

• matt1 AD-1022.CivBeyondSwordSave
    899.2 KB · Views: 71
Found out how to send Trojan Horse to another continent. Have an archmage create a rift gate.

As Calabim I can only build Man-at-arms and not Vampires. Why is that?

Because the Calabim can't build Vampires, they can only build Men-at-arms. You'll need either Fanaticism (Losha Valas) or Fuedalism (Blood Guards, their Royal Guard UU) to spread the gift around. You may also be able to vampirise level 6 units if you just have a governor's mansion in the city, I'm not sure.

Because the Calabim can't build Vampires, they can only build Men-at-arms. You'll need either Fanaticism (Losha Valas) or Fuedalism (Blood Guards, their Royal Guard UU) to spread the gift around. You may also be able to vampirise level 6 units if you just have a governor's mansion in the city, I'm not sure.

Indeed. Any living unit of level 6 can be gifted vampirism from the manor. Also, mori's (can't remember how to spell it) can do so at level 4.

no world spell... or no announcement of world spell ?

no world spell... or no announcement of world spell ?

No announcement, but with many of them it's obvious when it happens. I have the Elohim on my border, I can see if they use Sanctuary. With the Dovello it's obvious when they suddenly have a 100 wolfpacks.

Just played a fun game with the Sidar. Here's what I noticed:

- the vote menu for the undercouncil says I'm head of the United Nations

- I didn't find any description about what the resolutions of the undercouncil actually do

- at some point in the game the mana list at the far left disapeared and clicking the appropriate button to bring it back didn't bring it back. It was just gone.

- Basium did a good job of conquering other civs (I read somewhere he sometimes doesn't so I'm mentioning it here that he did good)

- I entered the ring of carcer with a level 14 Rathus Denmora but nothing happened. Rathus was not hidden and there was no ability button like explore lair available. How do I free Bridget?

- My Rathus Denmora apart from having the Netherblade picked up Orthus Axe and Basiums weapon. That surely gives him a lot of power but seems not quite right to wield three weapons.
A restriction to only be allowed to have one weapon at a time would be nice. That way a player also gets encouraged to build more super units than just one.

- World spells should be announced

- Thanks for this great mod :)

When I tried playing the Fall of Cuantine scenario with this mod Orders from Heaven were mysteriously locked and I couldn't finish that scenario... is this normal?

World spell are working fine, at least in my games.

Ring of carcer: Its now a spell, I believe you need fantatacism, and be either neutral of good (plus the level fourteen) and you will then see a spell for releasing him.

Undercouncil. Really need MagisterCultuum for all of these. Some of the changes he made included share of maps each turn with other members.

I do not think the scenarios work with this mod, as many changes (espicailly with religions) have been made. (could be wrong here)

- at some point in the game the mana list at the far left disapeared and clicking the appropriate button to bring it back didn't bring it back. It was just gone.

You need to have the scores in the bottom right corner of the screen displayed.

Does anyone know where I'm getting rebellious promotions from? Every now and then, I just lose some of my units when they become barbarians, and I cannot work out why.

Does anyone know where I'm getting rebellious promotions from? Every now and then, I just lose some of my units when they become barbarians, and I cannot work out why.

Could you give us some more details? Which civ are you playing when this happens?

If you're playing the Calabim, it could be because some of your units are Empyrean. Otherwise it might be because the Cult of the Dragon is spreading in your lands.

Top Bottom