RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the road crews finish one stretch of highway before tearing up the next. :mad:

I hate to speak sourly of my mother, but she's an idiotic hypocrite. 'Nuff said. She absolutely destroyed a fine day because she went into her panic routine that involves exploding like a volcano and yelling that can be summarized with this:

Link to video.

Another day down the tubes.

Wow, Nicky. That sounds like my mom sometimes.

Wow, Nicky. That sounds like my mom sometimes.
Change 'sometimes' to 'most times' and you've got my mother. Seriously, it's getting hard to live with her.

Edit: I almost forgot, after spewing the lava, cold shoulder is given for a few hours/days/[or in rare cases] weeks. Oh, the joy.

Our internet is positively sluggish right now. It's at the point where 3 people can't be on different computers at the same time. Honestly, I love living in the country, but i hate teh internetz.

Now if Verizon would realize how willing we are to pay them for internet service...

I sent invitations on Monday to 8 people (including the girl I like) to get together for my birthday on the 13th, and only 3 have signed up so far.

Go 4 it.

Our internet is positively sluggish right now. It's at the point where 3 people can't be on different computers at the same time. Honestly, I love living in the country, but i hate teh internetz.

Now if Verizon would realize how willing we are to pay them for internet service...

You have Fios? It's actually been running better than normal the last few days, and my house usually has four or five computers running at once.

No, we don't. I meant that if Verizon would realize that we're willing to pay them for internet service, they would come out here and install a couple cables.

You already pay them for a lack of internet service, why would they bother?

On the bright side, I didn't have the same sort of dream for the third night in a row.

On the down side, I'm incredibly tired this morning despite roughly 8 hours sleep.

Rule 34 doesn't seem to apply for a certain subject :(

only don't talk about it here ok? i just ate supper.

if you used google, then you may be out of luck. if you didn't, use Google.

I just realized that I'm completely delusional.

Oh, and Delta Trianguli isn't my favorite star anymore. Now I'm back to having no favorite star at all.

Screw you, reality.

Yeah but my imagination can't fathom the awesomeness of the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom