Leaders

when exactly, does this mod start? for example if it is starting on January first 2010 then the best leaders would probably be David Cameron(the conservative party WILL win) for the UK and Tony Blair for the EU (most likely looking candidate) or should we go with the best known candidates for the general time period and make Tony Blair the Prime Minister, oh and Barack Obama should be president. i suggest checking all leaders to see if they are still in office.
ps. has anyone figured out a way to change leaders mid game?

oh and in answer to taxation, in constitutional monarchy's(england, spain,) it should be the prime minister or president not the royal becuase the king/queen has no power.

England is not a monarchy: the UK is. Also, you don't get presidents in monarchies - that's sort of the point of the monarch themselves.

when exactly, does this mod start? for example if it is starting on January first 2010 then the best leaders would probably be David Cameron(the conservative party WILL win) for the UK and Tony Blair for the EU (most likely looking candidate) or should we go with the best known candidates for the general time period and make Tony Blair the Prime Minister, oh and Barack Obama should be president. i suggest checking all leaders to see if they are still in office.
We've got all the current leaders in our current build. I don't have time to update this list constantly, but we're keeping the mod itself as recent as possible. We won't be putting in Cameron unless he's elected, despite its inevitability, as the main scenario will start at an arbitrary date like Jan 1st as you've said, when Brown will still be in power.
ps. has anyone figured out a way to change leaders mid game?
Unfortunately, we've had trouble attracting coders to the project, so things like that are on the back-burner.
oh and in answer to taxation, in constitutional monarchies(england, spain,) it should be the prime minister or president not the royal becuase the king/queen has no power.
We aim to put the most powerful member of the government or royalty who exercises those powers. In that way the Queen, although technically the head of state, would not be the leader for the UK.
UK is powerfull enogh to stand on it is own
separate from E.U.
This debate has gone round and round in circles, and we've since decided to completely revamp the civ list. Check the latest posts in the "Final Civ List" thread for more details, as I don't have the new list to hand.

Why not put in Obama as president.

Please? I don't want to have to play as Bush :p

OOPS. I read it after reading this thread and posting..............

Insert "I are stoopid" pic here.....

Mmmk. Got it.
Congratulations on making the World Mod 2009; looks pretty awesome from what I'm looking at. C:

This will not be a mod, period, unless somebody gets off his ass and helps me.

Top Bottom