End of Empires - N3S III

Hows the general order in/out ratio?

Journey of Alovui

Months passed, but the scenery remained the same. Dark blue waves splashed onto the walls of the ship. The light breeze in the clear night. The sailors glazed up at the stars, as Alovui Louvui took note of the Norui, the North Star.

Alovui and his trading fleet were sailing north toward the Ailuttorutto. As done in the past, grains and salts from the south are traded for the luxuries of the north. The myths of horses with horns have perplexed the elite in Trovin; the horns coveted for their beauty. However no Triluin has seen this mysterious beast. If Alovui was to return this creature to the Lovi Sea he would become wealthier than he could imagine.

Alovui arrived at the port of Lutto, optimistic about his chances. He sought this mysterious one horned beast. In the bustling market, Alovui learned from these rugged merchants that the horns came from further north, at this great northern sea. Where savage people live and fight. The man said that he could take Alovui there, atleast try but it would be dangerous and he may not return.

Alovui ordered his trading fleet to return to Trovin. Alovui would stay and sail further north or die trying. Before the trading fleet left, Alovui told his crew to tell the Trilui King, ‘It is a Triluin duty to explore this world, I will return in glory or not return at all’.

A week later Alovui set off with his merchants he met, toward the north, toward Norui. For glory, for Trilui.

I am still missing orders from Bahra, Bosrttia, Hu'ut, Nahsjad, and Palmyra. Palmyra will be NPCed (a.k.a. probably destroyed) if they do not send orders, owing to the lack of orders last turn as well, in addition to the lack of any activity by Slavic Souix since, you know, joining.

If you do not send orders before 9 PM (three hours from now), I will begin the update without you. You can still probably send them after that, though with diminishing impact on the events of the update.

@ Lord Jokim

If I am correct your the nation who is at war with me (if there is anyone?). What I say is why does this need be when we could work in a alliance instead (no this does not mean one of us becoming a vassal to another)?

Joakim. :p

And no, we are not at war. I wouldn't be happy to make an alliance with you either... Not yet, that is, and if you look at the update, we've been at war a couple of times, making our nations bitter enemies. So no, we wouldn't be able to make an alliance with each other. A vassalization would be much more proper at this point.

I suggest it becomes a nice little vassal state for LJ.

Bahra, Bosrttia, Hu'ut, Nahsjad, and Palmyra

Isn't that a culture? I thought Berdz was the nation formed from Bosrttian culture. And Nahsjad is also a culture, not a nation. The only nation with Nahsjad culture according to the stats is Mahid, which was already a NPC. And Mahid is only part Nahsjad.

Isn't that a culture? I thought Berdz was the nation formed from Bosrttian culture. And Nahsjad is also a culture, not a nation. The only nation with Nahsjad culture according to the stats is Mahid, which was already a NPC. And Mahid is only part Nahsjad.

You caught me. :p Erez can send orders for the Nahsjad tribes.

Vague orders sent, sorry for the near-deadline miss.

Don't worry about it too much.

Humbly said, very good orders sent. I expect much of this NES, it is my new favorite.

I suggest it becomes a nice little vassal state for LJ.

I agree, although I was not prepared for this, so my orders are not including this situation. North King, I would much appreciate that they would do something dumb (as NPCs do stupid things) only to end up being my vassal.

Umm... hi. I haven't been around here in a long (very long?) time, but I was bored today and stumbled back across CivFanatics. And I found out that North King now has a new NES. And a summer of only political campaigns would be hopelessly boring, so I suppose I'll join. Hopefully there will still be a reasonably good NPC left around after the update; having looked at the map (a true work of art, NK) and the cultural descriptions, I was thinking maybe Ormiskos.

I'm not really back on the NESing forum, just here. So my pledge is only sort of broken. Maybe.

I'm not really back on the NESing forum, just here. So my pledge is only sort of broken. Maybe.

Hehe. Well, I'd be glad to have you around again. :)

Note to all: actual update writing should be commencing on time. Barring unforeseen circumstances, I should have it done tonight (which means anywhere from midnight to 3 AM like last time).

Seshweay won’t make good slaves... something about hating foreigners, slaves and Kings :)

Looking forward to the update NK.

My orders are still able to be put into use right or was it too late to send them in now?

Isn't that a culture? I thought Berdz was the nation formed from Bosrttian culture.

Good Show!

Apologies, NK, for one again being a doofus. I planned on doing orders today, but nothing went to plan and of course I missed the deadline. I'm still interested if I survive :).

Who cares if you become enslaved next update... revolutions are fun to lead :)

And a summer of only political campaigns would be hopelessly boring, so I suppose I'll join.

Lurker's Comment: I have been itching to join a political campaign this summer, but have been unable to find anything in California. Might I ask how you managed to get into working for a political campaign? :(

Top Bottom