Roadmap

Actually, I was responding to UNPatriot. Checking out the map thread before starting to work on a map seemed like a good tip, 's all. (Kind of hard to work on a map if the mod won't load properly.)

Eh... okay... but... what do you mean by:

it's only on the crusades. It could be included.

Y'know, just wondering what you mean, 'cos I know them are English sentences, but I just don't get what you're talkin' 'bout. The crusades? What could be included?:confused:

I'm good with XML and adding graphics in game and i can do just a little python if i need to

What do you want me to do?

Hmm... you should have posted this in the Current Status thread. But anyway, we're really in need of someone who can do python and sdk, so PM NikNaks and ask him what we need done in python (we're pretty much done with XML).

Well... I mean, in that case...all that work will go for nothing and we'll be stopped just short of the finish line of getting the mod completed...

Someone needs to find someone who can get the diploinfos done to make sure all the rest of the xml work, etc., doesn't go to waste.

happy to hear that
check this tread Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Creation & Customization

XML editing: CIV4LeaderHeadInfos

Top Bottom