Preferred Religions For All Civilizations

The Kingdom of Axum I thought was Jewish at first - then converted. Obviously quite a while ago.

I know though that the Jewish Ethiopians are considered by Historians as more Jewish than the Haredi Jews (The ultra orthodox jews) and celebrate rituals older and considered more original than any of those still practiced in Israel.

Aksumites practiced a polytheistic religion before the conversion to Christianity around 320-330 CE. When Ezana was crowned as the emperor, he declared the kingdom to be Christian. The name Ethiopia didn't appear until a bit later still.

Beta Israel was actually formed as a rebellion against the new Christian emperor after he declared the kingdom to be a Christian state. The modern-day Beta Israel population in Ethiopia is actually descendant from local Ethiopians, Most of the Beta Israel have relocated to Israel, though.

Is there any profit from founding a religion according to your civ's bias?

If yes, where can I find the info about it?
If no, is there any difference between founding any two religions? Should there be a difference?

p.s. sorry for pickcing this dead thread again. I just didnt want to make a new thread. :)

No difference.

I see why america has chirstanity 80% ar chirstan

It's Christianity and the majority of all civs pick Christianity.

Top Bottom