• Inca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
An opinion poll created for efficiency. If the Sibling/MortalEnemy concept wins in its poll, we may want to predetermine our Sibling and Mortal Enemy. Therefore, I have given 25 options (the maximum on a poll) to choose from. If your preference is not listed as an option, please post below and write in tour preference.

This is the Sibling poll. We will help our Sibling survive in the game, hopefully ending in second place.

You can find the discussion through this link.

A 2 day poll and then we skim off the ones that weren't selected.

I chose America because of their late UU mainly.

I see America and Demogame and I think of Abe's arrogance in DG1

If we play as Babylon, which is currently leading in that poll, then Germany is definitely a bad brother of Babylon. Where Hammy is rather relaxed, with lots of culture, the Kaiser feels like he has to fight to prove himself. And so, fights when he shouldn't and before his is ready.

If Babylon, the Zulus would be like an older step-brother who couldn't stay out of trouble.

CommandoBob's post makes me realise that we have 2 types of siblings we could choose, the less advantaged one that will need our help to drag them to victory, and the problem child of the family that is always getting into scrapes and needs us to support them to get out of trouble. America would fall into the first category, Zulus into the second. The problem child type I think would make it more difficult for us, pulling us away from a cultural strategy for unwanted wars they had started plus give us more to go with Role Play wise as we're running round getting him out of fixes. Now I've just got to pick who.

Would it be prudent (or possible) to delay our sibling choice until we've confirmed our own choice as a civilization?

If we're Babylon then I'd vote for Sumeria to be our little brother. If we're the Celts then I'd vote for America as our little brother.

Looks like Germany was favored in this poll. I'll set up a run off poll for our Tribe.

Top Bottom